Why Should You Play Sports?
WHY should you play sports?
Sports are a very fun activity, which also help you to socialise and become/keep yourself fit and healthy. In this hub, I will be exploring WHY you should play sports, listing many different reasons for it. I hope you find my hub to be of interest and use!
WHY should you play sports - the reasons!
1. Playing sports keeps you fit and healthy - Sports are a good way to keep fit and healthy, and exercise and train many different muscles in your body. You get better and better at the sports as well - practice makes perfect! Also, your body can develop better defences and offenses against many different types of ailments. Sports can overall help your health in the long run!
2. Socialising whilst playing sports - Many sports, such as Football, Basketball, Cricket, and Rugby are all team sports. People in the teams often know each other quite well because they socialise with each other. It is a fact that socialising will often help your general emotional wellbeing, and that it may help you to be able to talk to other people without being shy, scared etc.
3. Having Fun - Sports are all about fun! - What would be the fun in sports without the competitive aura? Without the challenge? Without that extra little push to see if you can do better than your average self.
4. Learning - Did you know that sports improve learning, concentration, and memory? It's a proven fact, and research has shown that many kids in school often do better if they take an active role in sports.
5. Working as a unit - Sports can often help you to learn how to be part of a team, take you role and play it effectively, have team spirit, lead a team, and most importantly, contribute to the morale of a team!