The Fridge profile image 73

We had a mild winter here in the East and the mosquitoes are bad, What can we do to cause retreat?

I wonder how many secrets are out there about mosquito control that work wonderfully but have not been made public yet? HP lets solve it to the best of our ability.

KangaYankeeDoo profile image79

KangaYankeeDoo says

KevinTimothy profile image89

Kevin J Timothy (KevinTimothy) says

• ASchwartz profile image

ASchwartz 4 years ago

I had no idea it was the mineral oil in skin so soft that kept the mosquitoes away! I think I'll stick with the skin so soft though. It smells so nice.

ShootersCenter profile image80

David (ShootersCenter) says

• KevinTimothy profile image

Kevin J Timothy (KevinTimothy) 4 years ago

Oh, yea! Garlic is awesome when it comes to repelling the suckers. Didn't know about vitamin B, though. Do you know which B vitamin or would it be better to go with a B complex vitamin?