Rebecca2904 profile image 79

Any tips for running in humid conditions?

I moved recently from living near the sea, where I always had the cool sea breeze to keep me cool, to living in the middle of Europe and it's hot! I'm having trouble running for any period of time here as I find it hard to catch my breath and I often end up feeling sick. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

internpete profile image93

Best Answer Peter V (internpete) says

• Rebecca2904 profile image

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) 5 years ago

Thanks for your advice! I have been trying to run in the mornings and evenings but I prefer to run with my boyfriend and he works strange hours. Guess I'll have to start running without him if I want to keep it up!

ccdursina profile image27

Carolina Dursina (ccdursina) says

• Rebecca2904 profile image

Rebecca (Rebecca2904) 5 years ago

Thanks for your advice! We're lucky enough to have quite a large forest in the city where we live, so I don't think it's car exhaust fumes that's the problem but I'll bear it in mind!