executivecatering profile image 84

Should Glasgow Rangers FC join the English premier league?

From what I have read and watched on TV it seems Glasgow rangers have been voted out of the SPL by a majority vote from the other clubs, in my opinion this seems like a very bad move by the SPL as Rangers are one if not thee biggest clubs in the league and this will effect TV revenue for all the clubs and from what I have seen on TV tonight there are going to be playing in the bottom Scottish league next season. It's been talked about in the past the pros and cons of Celtic or Rangers joining the English premier league but in my opinion the pros must be more appealing now, what do you think?

executivecatering profile image84

philip lee hewitson (executivecatering) says

shaunthebrummie 4 years ago

why would we want a load of anti english animals into english football..and as for your inane idea,make an extra place.....you are a typical arrogant,hypocritical,anti english,scot.vote for independence..and shut the f**k up..

shaunthebrummie says

JBastow profile image79

JBastow says

• executivecatering profile image

philip lee hewitson (executivecatering) 4 years ago

I agree they are not premiership quality right now but they have a huge support equal to most of the English teams, the team would be able to attract a better quality of player being in the English premiership or even just in the English league.

tom_caton profile image83

Tom Caton (tom_caton) says

• executivecatering profile image

They are going to be playing in the bottom Scottish league anyway but I think they could fit into the championship quite easily.