molometer profile image 84

How did you like the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic games.

The summer games have opened in London. Did you like the way the ceremony was put together. What did you enjoy the most/least.

Jason Marovich profile image89

Best Answer Jason Marovich says

• molometer profile image

molometer 5 years ago

I think that there was no way to top the Chinese opening as far as spectacle goes. Our opening was quintessentially British, understated and modest. China was a tough act to follow.

Pamela99 profile image87

Pamela Oglesby (Pamela99) says

• molometer profile image

molometer 5 years ago

I like that part best too. The hopes and aspirations of them all. It is inspiring.

• molometer profile image

molometer 5 years ago

I totally agree with your idea. If we could just get it out into the rest of the world it would be great. I did catch myself counting how many countries were still at war with each other. Either internal or external.

My Minds Eye53 profile image60

My Minds Eye53 says

• molometer profile image

molometer 5 years ago

I am not in the crowd but watching it from the couch London is packed apparently. I may go down next week.