kellyteam profile image 61

Why is the Penn State football team being punished for something one man did year's ago?

Ok this is based on something I heard and if it is correct I don't understand. Please set me straight.

BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83

Jack Hazen (BLACKANDGOLDJACK) says

• kellyteam profile image

Willette (kellyteam) 5 years ago

Thanks for responding. I see you feel the way I do about the students. I thought i was missing something. You think they could have found another way to without punishing the students?

• kellyteam profile image

Willette (kellyteam) 5 years ago

Right. I guess I'm looking at the students being punished for something somebody else did. But, I understand the involved staff is I guess the ones being punished. I feel bad for the students. Thanks for your comments.