BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image 81

Who or what will be the biggest surprise in Week 2 of the National Football League?

I asked the same question for Week 1 and the answer was nailed by Cogerson with his comment about the Jets. RG3 would have been a good answer also. You could have said the Packers defense that looked lame against the 49ers in Week 1 but had 4 picks and 7 sacks against Cutler and the Bears last night. But it's too late now. So who or what will be the biggest surprise this week?

34th Bomb Group profile image61

Best Answer 34th Bomb Group says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

The Bills better not suck! I have them over KC in Pick Em and C.J. Spiller on my fantasy team. I also have Stevie Johnson but I'm not sure I'm going to play him over my other WRs. Have to mull that one over.

Alphadogg16 profile image89

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

Yeah, and I took the Bears in Pick Em. Well, that would be a good answer, Lions over the 49ers, if it happens. I doubt it, personally. I have Matthew Stafford and I'm worried he is going to get pretty much shut down, like Aaron Rodgers did.

Goody5 profile image85

Goody5 says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

Yeah, the Ratbirds rocked against the Bungles. But then, the Bungles played like a pussy, just like your avatar. Even if the Ratbirds pound the Eagles today like they did the Bungles, I'm still not a believer. The Ratbirds only beat the Clowns by 1.

GenWatcher profile image61

Mary Briggeman (GenWatcher) says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

The only surprise I can see coming out of that game is if RG3 does it two weeks in a row. I mean, not just winning the game, but looking like the best QB in the league, and the 2nd coming of Jesus, at least to DC.

xero37 profile image59

xero37 says

• BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image

BLACKANDGOLDJACK 4 years ago

Sure you can pick the Titans over the Chargers. Not much about that would surprise me, although I'm taking the Chargers in Pick Em. The Chargers have to be the most disappointing team in recent years. Blame it on the Norv. Titans have a real coach.