Simba73 profile image 68

Can you get it back !!!????

This is a question to all the older surfers who for what ever reason stopped and started again, I'm talking about the guys/girls who used to be good surfers not the have a go hero's on holiday etc. But the ones who could surf well i.e overhead waves big drops and basically the chargers in the line up. I had to stop around eight years ago due to family commitments and not living at the coast, but my life has had a huge shift and I am longing to get back in the water, so will I get it back ? Or to an expectable standard?

CyclingFitness profile image91

Best Answer Liam Hallam (CyclingFitness) says

• Simba73 profile image

Simba73 4 years ago

Cheers mate your comment has made me think of when I watch some surfing on TV through the surfer head-cam and I physically feel the movement and feel the drops in my stomach, is that related to what your saying kinda thing ?

DrMark1961 profile image91

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• Simba73 profile image

Simba73 4 years ago

Cheers DrMark, I'm 39 and to be honest in pretty good shape, but I worry that all the small but important things will be lost now , like the timing of take off and balance for sure, I can look at the ocean and still read it like a book :)