brimancandy profile image 81

What brings you to an amusement park or theme park? What is the most important factor?

I am a big fan of amusement parks, and am part of a large group of serious park enthusiasts. We have a debate going on about the parks latest efforts to get your money. For me it's rides, the bigger and more insane the better. For others it is who has the best family attractions. For others it is all about the buck, and who offers the best deal. One of my pet gripes with parks is all the newer up-charge attractions, premium parking, and pay to cut in line programs. Most enthusiasts enjoy them. I can't afford it, and think parks making money on allowing guests to cut in line is wrong. GO!

Amanda108 profile image93

Amanda (Amanda108) says

Goody5 profile image75

Goody5 says

actionbronson profile image61

actionbronson says