alexandriaruthk profile image 50

Do you think Jerry Jones will ever step aside and let the manager and coaching staff do their stuff?

I mean, the guy is clueless. Firing defensive coordinators like Ryan. Do you agree with me or otherwise?

Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96

Glimmer Twin Fan says

• number2son profile image

number2son 4 years ago

That's what all of us have been saying.

Miller2232 profile image60

Sinclair Miller III (Miller2232) says

• alexandriaruthk profile image

alexandriaruthk 4 years ago

And yeah I forgot he is also the manager, LOL :-)

The thing is that he does not see the problem at all, Some people become the scapegoat. Perhaps it is difficult if money is involved.

number2son profile image60

number2son says

• Miller2232 profile image

Sinclair Miller III (Miller2232) 4 years ago

As alexandriaruthk said, he's the general manager as well. Jerry Jones essentially wants to have the last say in Personnel and Coaching decisions at the end of the day.