itsnocomparingme profile image 60

Do you agree with Michael Jordan's comparison on Kobe and Lebron?

I think Michael is right and wrong in some aspects and believe me I'm no lebron fan! He's right in that Kobe is highly talented and have proven so by winning 5 championships but is wrong because lebron is still in his prime so to speak and who knows how many rings he can accomplish at Kobe's present age . Also basketball during the Jordan era was more raw and uncut while in today's game you hear a whistle if someone breathes on you . Jordan is basically saying that lebron is talented but he has it way easier right now in this league and shouldn't be compared to him; I totally agree !!!

BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83

Jack Hazen (BLACKANDGOLDJACK) says

• itsnocomparingme profile image

itsnocomparingme 4 years ago

U are right ; Kobe and Michael live for the big moments while lebron misses critical free throws or passes the ball on a final attempt to win a game .

Alphadogg16 profile image91

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says