lisasuniquevoice profile image 64

What's the first month of the year you can go in the water, and where do you live?

Blond Logic profile image89

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) 4 years ago

Blond Logic,

I would have to get used to 86 degrees if it was that hot everyday. I would be in the water all of the time. The good thing for you is that you don't have to put up with the ice and snow like we do in Michigan.

Thank you,

Lisa

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

peeples,

I have three brothers in North Carolina and they have warmer winters and the hot season starts early. The only thing they say they had to get used to was the humidity.

Thank you,

Lisa

DrMark1961 profile image92

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

DrMark1961,

Yes the stroke of midnight on New Years does qualify as early in the season for swimming. How great though.

Enjoy your sunny, warm life in Brazil.

Thanks,

Lisa

Escobana profile image84

Escobana says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Escobana,

You get 300 days of sun out of 365. I want to move to Spain.

Thanks,

Lisa

Sherry Hewins profile image94

Sherry Hewins says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Sherry Hewins,

I guess everyone in CA isn't hot all of the time. I have relatives in San Francisco and they say it's about 60 most of the time. Enjoy the water when you do get a chance to go in.

Thanks,

Lisa

relawshe profile image77

Rachel L (relawshe) says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

relawshe,

I knew it rained in Seattle, but I didn't think you had to swim with a wetsuit until July or August. I do like the idea of the icy mountain water in TN during all of those days of incredible heat in the summer though.

Thanks,

Lisa

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

duffsmom,

The cold lake water there in Montana sounds like the water in our Lake Superior. It could be 95 degrees and the water feels like it's full of ice cubes.It's the coldest of the five Great Lakes.

Thanks,

Lisa

Borsia profile image61

Borsia says

• lisasuniquevoice profile image

Borsia,

It's nice that you can go in the water whenever you want. The Monsoons do sound wild though. I like the idea of walking in the warm rain and just getting wet for the sake of getting wet.

Enjoy the tropics,

Lisa