EJ Lambert profile image 76

If you could hoist one pro sports trophy, which would it be?

Every major sport has that trophy men strive through so much pain to merely hold. Given your sports love, which piece of hardware would you love the most to hoist in victory?

pmarinov profile image80

Blogger at Best (pmarinov) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

The frenzy that surrounds it is certainly hard to top. Can't argue with that.

nanderson500 profile image85

nanderson500 says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

Personally, that is my choice as well. I've seen the Bulls win the Larry O'Brien, the White Sox hoist the Commissioner and the Hawks raise the Cup twice. My final wish is to see my Bears get that damn Lombardi.

connorj profile image76

John Connor (connorj) says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

It does seem to be the most hallowed trophy in sports. As a Chicago fan I feel blessed to have seen it won twice.

Powerful Pierre profile image71

Powerful Pierre says

• EJ Lambert profile image

EJ Lambert 4 years ago

You lucky man, you. So much history to both trophies. Great calls.

mistyherrick profile image60

Misty (mistyherrick) says

billypetty22 profile image59

Billy Petty (billypetty22) says

• mistyherrick profile image

Misty (mistyherrick) 4 years ago

id have to agree 100% with you on this one , i too would have gone with the masters jacket had i not tried to stay within the guidelines of a trophy. So i like the way you think sir :)