i scribble profile image 79

Do you feel any twinge of guilt or reluctance about setting off fireworks for 4th of July, etc?

Do-it-yourself fireworks displays are very popular among American families in areas where it is legal as an Independence Day tradition. I don't know if it's just me, but in recent years I always think about how much money is being spent and how much extra pollution is going into the air for the instant gratification of pretty fleeting images in the sky and loud booms.

CalebSparks 4 years ago

Lol...yeah...California... :)

CalebSparks says

• i scribble profile image

i scribble 4 years ago

CalebS,

My question was not intended to be political, but maybe that is what came to mind for you when you first read the question? Thanks for stopping by.

,