lions44 profile image 100

Who did better in the Trent Richardson trade, the Browns or Colts?

When the Browns traded their former #1 pick to the Colts yesterday, I was stunned. But then realized it was a good move. I think long term the Browns will get the best of the deal. The Colts will be better with Richardson for now. But they still need help on the offensive line which could have been rectified with their first round pick in 2014. Luck could also use another receiver. So I say good move for the Browns.

Writer David profile image78

Writer David says

• Paul Edmondson profile image

Paul Edmondson 4 years ago

I think your comment about it being the best move for Trent is on the money. Cleveland doesn't seem to know what it wants with picks, while the Colts seem to have a pretty good plan.

Tim Quam profile image60

Tim Quam says