annart profile image 88

How many of you can still do a handstand or cartwheel?

I used to do loads of both, when younger of course! I tried to do a handstand a few years ago to impress my granddaughter and failed dismally - my arms weren't strong enough. I expect some of you are super-fit and/or go regularly to a gym or fitness training. I watched a programme called 'Fantastic Fashionistas' the other day; ladies of 80+, some of whom could still do the splits and one lead a keep-fit class - if only!

Organised Kaos profile image95

Best Answer Anne (Organised Kaos) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 3 years ago

Great answer! You went to try just for this question! Who cares about the elegance, you obviously still have a supple body and shame on anyone who laughed. Thanks for answering.

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 3 years ago

Well done you! We actually have some of the 'cheerleading' culture here now too, presumably because it's good fun. Any exercise is great, the splits I could never do, not quite supple enough!