ecoggins profile image 91

Has the American Major League Baseball World Series lost its luster?

Are as many fans interested in the World Series as before? I am a sports fan; I have been all my life. However, since some playoff games are on cable, I was not even able to watch my favorite team in the League Championships. Since I was unable to watch those games, I lost interest in the games to follow in the World Series.

mfb711 says

• ecoggins profile image

ecoggins 3 years ago

Excellent post mfb711. The WS does have much more competition these days and the numerous scandals in the past few years has not helped key the flame going in some fan's hearts.

catfish33 profile image82

Jeffrey Yelton (catfish33) says

• ecoggins profile image

ecoggins 3 years ago

Thank you for the comment catfish33, you may be right. They are two well-regarded teams.