lions44 profile image 99

Would you vote for Jameis Winston to win the Heisman Trophy?

Florida State University's QB Jameis Winston has been accused of sexual assault by a woman in 2012. The case was apparently closed or put on the rack by the local police. Now, the woman's family is trying to bring the case forward again. The district attorney will not make an announcement for at least two weeks, which would be after the Heisman voting. I'm not sure what I would do. If someone has not been charged with a crime, you can't hold that against them. But then there's the potential victim...tough one.

nlazar profile image76

N. Lazar (nlazar) says

• lions44 profile image

CJ Kelly (lions44) 3 years ago

Thx, nlazer. I think Williams would be great too. He's perfect. Manziel has played himself out of it. AJ Mc is out with the loss. If he's not charged, Winston will be back next year, so he has another chance.