Is Camping and boating better to do in the Summer when it's warm here in North Dakota or the Winter.

I enjoy the wonderful outdoors. I love to go camping and get away from the cities. I enjoy boating, tubing, fishing, and just relaxing in the sun. I got to work on my tan you know. My kids are learning all about the outdoor advantages. My nine year old loves to tube something about flying across the water excites her, my eleven year old would rather go fishing, and my six year old would just love to play in the water and have a good time. We all learn new things about our outdoor adventures every time we go. We need to have the right size gear to fit everyone needs, our tents need to be strong

fishtiger58 profile image83

fishtiger58 says

321gofish profile image61

321gofish says