lostohanababy profile image 60

What provisions will you take, in a case of emergency, in only twenty minutes?

The update of volcano and earthquake activity and the worry of possible world war three declared. Has me nervous. I've been slowly preparing a medium size sturdy back pack and getting together , collecting small and most needed items I may need to survive at least for a few days. What if any, of you , feel this too. And what things are you trying to put up and yet in a easy grip to grab in twenty minutes notice. So, far I still have to get my hunting knife, more batteries and flint for making a fire for warmth, and to cook.

• peeples profile image

Peeples 3 years ago

I really wish you would write hubs on topics like these!

Valeant profile image96

JOC (Valeant) says

• lostohanababy profile image

lostohanababy 3 years ago

thank you, both Peeples and Valeant for responding to this question. Hope others will also be thinking about what they will be doing at a time of emergency.

Katrina Speights profile image77

Katrina (Katrina Speights) says

• lostohanababy profile image

lostohanababy 3 years ago

Thank you for your response . You have a good start and the right idea..