What is the best way to determine the value of a baseball card?

My dad was a huge baseball fan, and I am just wondering how to find out how valuable baseball cards are today. Thank you for answering.

Frank Atanacio profile image56

Best Answer Frank Atanacio says

Wow, you are certainly one in the know on this topic, dear Frank! Thank you so much for the awesome answer and taking time to inform me of such with your great knowledge here. You should write a hub on this topic. You are awesome, and I appreciate yo

Hi tsmog, thank you so much for your wonderful insight into determing the value of a card! Yes, I thought that to be the case about all collectors looking for a great bargain and I appreciate the headsup. Thank you for the site too. You are a great.