bethperry profile image 88

NASCAR fans - do you feel snubbed when affiliate stations preempt major races for football games?

My husband and I are neither big sports fans but we enjoy watching the occasional NASCAR event. We also live in a part of the country where there are a LOT of NASCAR fans. But many of these have started to complain that affiliates are preempting major races for football. I do have to wonder why these stations would purposely alienate local fans, who of course, make for a huge potential audience for the all-important commercial sponsors (I know they lost an audience at my home last night). What do you think?

dillon102 profile image76

Lee (dillon102) says

• bethperry profile image

bethperry 2 years ago

dillon102, oh that must have been frustrating! But sounds like they took notice to your call! lol And actually it is a good suggestion.