Help me, this girl is so stuck up and favoured by coaches at gymnastics?

Okay, so there is this girl at gymnastics named Paige. She is in the same level as me, and has good form on like everything, and things always come easily to her. And she is favoured by the coaches. Like, when she doesnt do something right, the coaches tell her, "Its okay, Paige, try again." But whenever I do something wrong, they go, "Kaylee, thats not right! Do it again right this time!". And at a medt, the coaches said we werent allowed to have Gatorade or pop, yet Paige's mom gives her some, and they let her have it! What should I do? Im about to quit because of it!

Kaylee-Ann 3 years ago

Yes i know her. My mom actually thinks she is favoured as well. But she always cries if she doesnt do well, and the coaches comfort her. Yet when someone else does that the coaches get mad. And she ignores me and thinks shes the best.

Besarien profile image85

Besarien says

Kaylee-Ann 3 years ago

Maybe. I mean, she is one of those popular girls, and they all view themselves as better. That's what I mean by 'stuck up'. And sometimes I get mad at her because she just acts like she's the best. And my mom will talk to the coach about it.

chaitanyasaivb profile image77

Sai Chaitanya (chaitanyasaivb) says