Red Sox Fans, now that the Red Sox have lost Jon Lester, what do you think of the two new pitchers

Now that the Red Sox have lost Jon Lester ... Do you think Rick Porcello is one of the best starting pitchers in baseball over the past couple of years? Also, what do you think about the Red Sox getting Wade Miley from Arizona? Thank you for answering.

Patrick Howes profile image61

Best Answer Patrick Howes says

Hello Patrick (Dodgers fan and avid baseball fan), So nice to meet you and welcome to HubPages! Baseball is a great American sport! Being I live in the Deep South, I am also a Braves' fan. I appreciate the great insight and answer to my question.

Bob Bamberg profile image92

Bob Bamberg says

Hi Bob, Yes, for sure, and I agree, we'll be just fine. Making history again would be amazing! Hahaha ...I never thought about the spelling of the words first and worst...good observations all around! Thank you for answering.

Genna East profile image87

Genna East says

Yes, Genna, ouch! My dad was a huge Red Sox fan, and so I try to keep up ... but just this week, so many changes that I can't keep up either! Yes, he made nine starts with the Sox the first half of 2008. Yes, that Dollar Beard Night ... LOL