If you are asking about the five nations that yielded surprise winners of their respective domestic leagues in 2011, then this is the order:
5) Norway's Molde. After 100 years, the club finally won its first ever league title, all thanks to a former super-sub in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
4) Czech Republic's Viktoria Plzen. They won its first ever league title in its 100th year as well.
3) Germany's Borussia Dortmund. Few expected them to even be in contention for the title before the season.
2) France's Lille. They last won the league title in 1954, but returned with a multicultural influence.
1) Romania's Otelul Galati. They had no stars, but made use of its home field