beagrie profile image 100

Tennis Big Four, Three, Two, or One?

I'm writing a hub on the "Big Four" of tennis, and it got me thinking, what do tennis fans (assuming there are others here!) think of the current situation? Federer and Nadal are struggling with injury but *could* come back, so do we still have a Big Four? We could have argued it was just ONE with Djokovic, but Murray has closed the gap this year and is on par with Novak. so is a Big Two seeing as they've both left the rest of the tour for dust in the rankings? Or is a a Big Three with Wawrinka now, as he's the only other player to win multiple slams? What do you guys think?

lions44 profile image99

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• beagrie profile image

John Bullock (beagrie) 13 months ago

I agree with you on Federer/Nadal. I think Djokovic and Murray have got a good few years in the tank yet but I'm not sure how long Wawrinka will keep up his late career flourish. Can't see any of the new guys threatening Djoker and Murray though...