Beardski Ski Mask
Keep warm and look cool (or crazy)
The Beardski is a crazy new ski mask. It's very practical and well-designed. But what sets it apart is that it looks like a big shaggy beard! It's fun, it's crazy and it keeps you warm.
Which Beardski will you choose?
The Beardski is made from comfortable lined neoprene and woven thermal fleece. It covers the ears, neck and face and is designed for good ventilation.
It attaches with velcro and is adjustable.
Yes, it's definitely a novelty item. But it's also a serious ski mask that will keep you warm on the slopes.
Some people will think it's a real beard and get a shock when you take it off! Especially if you are a lady :-)
Beardski Ski Masks in 5 Colors
Beardski comes in one adjustable size and 5 different colors:
Where can you wear a Beardski?
- Doing winter sports like skiing, hiking and snowboarding
- On your motorbike, Harley or otherwise
- Whenever it snows or on really cold days. You'll really get noticed in town with one of these on! Kids will find it hilarious.
- For fancy dress. The Beardski could easily be part of your Halloween costume. Especially if it's cold and you're going out trick or treating.
- When you need to discretely escape the hotel where your fans have gathered outside.
Beardski Pirate Ski Mask
Aargh, it be the Beardski Pirate Ski Mask. Yes, you can be the Black-beard of the piste.
Beardski Prospector Ski Mask
It's the Beardski Prospector Ski Mask. You probably won't find gold, but you'll look the part.
Beardski Harlee Gray Ski Mask
The Beardski Harlee Gray Ski Mask is perfect for the biker look. Wear him on the slopes and you're the abominable snowman.
Beardski Viking Ski Mask
The Beardski Viking Ski Mask is a blonde color. Fancy yourself as a Norse god? No pillaging though.
Beardski Zeke Ski Mask
Beardski Zeke Ski Mask is very red and will certainly get you noticed!
This is the Beardski that is most unlikely to be mistaken for a real beard!
Which Beardski is your style?
Which color Beardski will you choose?
More Topselling Ski Gear
Thanks for visiting