My Body Beast Workout Review
Move Over Skinny, Here Comes the My BODY BEAST Review
BODY BEAST workout is specifically designed to bulk you up - no matter how hard you typically gain muscle. Oh man, can you feel the excitement in the air? It's because the latest Beachbody at-home workout program has finally arrived.
A lot of people may be thinking that gaining mass using at home DVD exercise videos is impossible. Well, the same thing was said about Beachbody's best-selling workout program P90X. People used to believe there was no way to get ripped without a gym, and P90X has put that myth to rest (may it rest in peace), and the BODY BEAST workout is going to put the belief that you can't gain mass without a gym to rest as well.
BODY BEAST - For People Looking to Build Mass
If you are looking just to tone up or lose weight, then BODY BEAST is not for you - there are plenty of other Beachbody programs designed especially for just that. However, the BODY BEAST workout is for people who are looking to add solid muscle mass to their frame. But, that is not all...BODY BEAST will also help you build muscle strength and improve your overall health.
BODY BEAST blends proven old-school bodybuilding techniques with new-school scientifically tested methods of lifting such as Dynamic Set Training, which will produce maximum muscle gains without the use of harmful steroids or supplements. The BODY BEAST method of training is an all-natural method that is a complete, well-rounded bodybuilding system that includes the weight training program, healthy dieting plan, and nutritional supplement program.
While this program is an extreme muscle building program, it can be used by beginner, intermediate, and advanced weightlifters alike. The great thing is that no fancy gym equipment is necessary to get the results you want, just plain old weights, bench, and an exercise ball if you want it.
BODY BEAST - PROS and CONS
Of course no matter how great a program is, it will have some cons to it. Unfortunately, the BODY BEAST workout program is no exception. However, let us first look at the pros before discussing its downside.
- Developed by champion bodybuilder, Sagi Kalev
- Builds muscle mass
- Geared toward the beginner, intermediate, or advanced weight trainer
- Complete nutritional guide with supplement system to maximize gains naturally
- 100% natural system of professional bodybuilders
- Weight training equipment is necessary
- Not recommended if you're only interested in weight loss - this program will bulk you up whether you want it to or not
You can order the Body Beast program or take a closer look at the complete package at Muscle at Home.
Take a Peek at the Body Beast Workout
Body Beast Supplements
The Body Beast program is not only a workout plan, but it also combines elite nutritional supplements to add the most mass possible to your frame. Please Note: You do not need to use any of the recommended supplements to see amazing results with the BODY BEAST workout program. You could easily get real results with only your regular post-workout recovery drink or protein shake - they just won't be quite as intense as the gains in mass you'll get using the recommended supplements below.
1. Fuel Shot - Body Beast fuel shot is an after-workout drink that combines dextrose and maltodextrin to help increase your muscle recovery rate after working out. The faster you recover, the harder you can can train - this means you can build even more muscle faster than ever before.
2. Base Shake - Body Beast Base Shake is a whey protein isolate protein shake that contains 18 carbohydrates. Whey protein isolate is often called the "King" of whey protein as it is fastest digesting protein available and is also the lowest in calories.
3. M.A.X. Creatine - Body Beast M.A.X. Creatine is 100% creatine monohydrate. This is the only type of creatine that has been scientifically proven to increase muscle strength, muscle size, and your body weight.
4. Super Suma - The main ingredient in the Body Beast supplement Super Suma is Suma Root. Suma Root is a South American herb that has been used for hundreds of years to treat everything from depression to decreasing the size of tumors. Not much is known about this supplement in the United States, but it has shown promise in increasing testosterone levels naturally.
The Man Behind BODY BEAST
About the Trainer of the BODY BEAST Program
An at-home program without a really good trainer is basically useless. When you workout out at home, you need a leader who will not only properly train you how to correctly perform each movement, but also someone who will motivate you and keep you dedicated to the program. That is exactly why Beachbody chose bodybuilding legend, Sagi Kalev - he possesses all of those qualities.
Having been featured in numerous magazines, winning multiple bodybuilding competitions and also running a very successful personal training business, Sagi Kalev has what it takes to bring out the beast in everyone. Not only does Sagi have the brawn to prove his knowledge, he also holds a degree in Physical Education and minor in Nutrition from the University of Central Florida. With the Body Beast program, you're not learning and taking advice from some idiot, this guy really knows how it all works.
Whether you're a naturally thin, hard-gainer or just looking to add some mass to your frame while losing a little bit of fat along the way, then the Body Beast workout is right for you.