ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe
ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe Introduction
The ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe offers the golfer an opportunity to travel the full 18 hole course day after day in comfort and with a secure platform for balanced swings. And it doesn't end there with this golf shoe since this product works nicely off the greens while driving or spending time at street activities. The shoe looks good and wears well even while performing so nicely. This lens covers features and reviews related to the ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe and offers you the opportunity to buy one for your own use.
ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe Features
The ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe exhibits features that give the golfer an opportunity to enjoy on-and-off the course comfort and stability. In addition, several different color choices are available for the consumer.
Yak leather gives you a soft and comfortable shoe experience
Great fit and ground feel with noticeable support and comfort
Single density thermoplastic polyurethane spikeless outsole
Numerous molded traction bars for increased stability
Hydromax leather treatments improves waterproof protection
Performance enhanced insole with street-smart sensibilities
Tight lace-up pattern provides a secure fit
A super grippy manmade sole keeps you steady on the course but lets move around the other world
Anatomically shaped for unparalleled comfort and stability
Over 800 outsole traction-angles gives you a solid grip in all outdoor conditions
Summary of Customer Comments ForThe ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe.
There are 11 reviews on the Amazon site with 10 being 5 stars and one at a four star level. The overwhelming opinion of the reviewers centered on the idea of comfort and how well the shoe performed during 18 holes of golf. Everyone seemed to be convinced that the style of the shoe was a positive.
Here is a brief composite summary of what Amazon buyers had to say about the ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe:
- ECCO golf shoes are easy to drive in and users sometimes forget to switch into street shoes!
- The outside toe area is reinforced leather which prompts some consumers to acknowledge a good design idea in a vulnerable shoe area!
- They are low to the ground and provide a great center of balance during many difficult shots!
- Feet stayed warm and dry during a hard rain as stated by several customers!
- Many reviewers liked the style of the shoe and the colored laces that came with their purchase!
- Besides comfort, a number of users claimed the shoes had great traction and structural support not often found in other street models!
- A few complained about not having half-sizes but others suggested this was not a problem
The final experiential summary of all the buyers continues to deal with comfort and the balanced integrity each of the golfers found when swinging at many different positions on the course.
Golf Shoes With Added Comfort - Sometimes - A Good Swing Comes From Good Shoes!
There can be no doubt that your swing on the Greens is always more secure when feet feel secure and comfortable in the shoes you are wearing. The golf shoes displayed here are constructed with the required support to give you those necessary feelings.
ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe Video - See the Golf Shoe in Action
ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe
The ECCO BIOM Hybrid Golf Shoe offers the golfer an opportunity to travel the full 18 hole course day after day in comfort and with a secure platform for bal...