Epee Fencing Hubbook
This is my first hubbook formerly known as squid book. It is about my experience with epee fencing. First in college as a Varsity member of CCNY Fencing Team and later at the NYTV club in manhattan. After 25 years away, I am taking up fencing as a Vet. 50-59 group and joined a club in Westchester - FAW.
Modern fencing is one of only a few sport that accommodate seniors in a real competitive environment. It is possible to fence well into the 60's and still be competitive. I hope you enjoy this book and learn the Art and Sport of Fencing.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction / background
- Chapter 2: Physical Training
- Chapter 3: Epee Strategies
- Chapter 4: Epee Advanced Strategies
- Chapter 5: Epee Moves (Anatomy of a touch)
- Chapter 6: Epee Fencing Rules
- Chapter 7: Fencing Equipment
- Chapter 8: Glossary of terms
- Chapter 9: Wireless Fencing (the Future)
- Chapter 10: Competition Considerations
- Chapter 11: Summary and Acknowledgements
- Chapter 12: Tribute to my coach - Ed Lucia