13 Fun New Activities To Try!
Fun Activities to try today
10 Fun Activities to Try!
There are so many new and exciting activities out there that we could all try. You might be asking, why do I need to try a new activity? Because it’s fun! It’s exciting! And because you may just find something you will love and enjoy. So I have here 10 activities you should go try out. You might have already done some of these, but pick a few, or at least one, and go and do it.
Hope you have fun trying something new and exciting!
10 Fun New Activities to Try Today:
- Skimboarding – Go out and try Skimboarding. You can do this either at a beach or even in a puddle. Its tons of fun and is also good exercise. To learn more about skimboarding, like how to make your own skimboard and how to find a skimboard beach, just follow those links.
- Reading a book – Yes, many people don’t do this very often so why not give it a shot? Go find a good book and sit down for a bit.
- Play a board game with friends or family – when was the last time you had some family fun? Go find a fun board game, and there are tons out there, and get a group of people together and play. Maybe even make an all evening event!
- Ultimate Frisbee – this is a great game to play and even newcomers can catch up pretty quick. Get a few friends and toss the Frisbee around or get a large group together and play a full game. It never hurts to get outside and have some fun.
- Running or exercising – exercising is so vital to our health I had to put it on here. So go out for a run, or find some other form of exercise. The key is just to get out and move! For more tips on exercising, read How to be More Fit: 10 Fitness Tips.
- Learning a language – stimulate your brain and gain some valuable skills! You never know when you will use your new found language skills so star learning today!
- Trying new food – there are so many foods available for us today so go out and try a new dish. You can either make it, or simply find a unique restaurant. Be adventurous and outgoing! Some ideas; sushi, soba, curry just to name a few…
- Painting or some other form of art – work on your creative skills! It doesn’t matter if you aren't any good, just grab a paint brush and do some painting. It can often be very relaxing and enjoyable, and who knows, maybe you will like it!
- Go camping – experience the outdoors and spend a night in the open. Enjoy the beauty of our earth and spend some time alone.
- Volunteer – take some time to give to others. Whether it be your time, food, or money it is always good to look out for others.
I hope you will be motivated to go try something new! Remember, there are a number of benefits associated with trying something new so don’t wait, get out there and have some fun!
BONUS! 3 More Fun Activities to Try!
Just for you, here are three more fun activities you might want to try:
11. Visit a Park - Park's can be relaxing and beautiful. If you think you might need to clear you head, then take a walk in a local park. Also consider national parks if they are not too far away from you. Bring a camera along and snap pictures of anything that you want to photograph. Just enjoy the fresh air and green park.
12. Go for a Bike ride - Many people have a bike laying around, so if you don't have one, you might find a friend who does. Look up a route online, or just bike where ever you want. Look for bike paths through scenic areas and consider inviting a few friends along. A good bike ride can be relaxing, and also a good workout!
13. Start a blog - Yep, starting a blog (if you haven't done so already!) can be a lot of fun. You might be thinking, 'but I don't have any internet skills!', That's OK! With Google Blogger, you don't need any! It is incredibly easy and simple, and in a few hours you can have a full blown blog going about any topic you want! There are many blogging options besides Blogger, so don't think you have to go with that. Perhaps you might even want to write here on HubPages, after all, it's free, fun, and you can earn money from it!
Links to my other Hubs!
- Skimboarding: What It Is and How to Make Your Own Skimboard
The basics of what a Skimboarding is and how to Make a Skimboard.
- How to Be More Fit and Lose Weight: 10 Health and Fitness Tips
10 simple practical tips to help anyone lose weight and get fit.