Toboggans, Sleds, Snowboards And Fun For The Whole Family
Toboggans, Sleds, Snowboards And Wintertime Fun For The Whole Family
Are you like me? Do you enjoy the winter and the snow? Do you anticipate the first snow fall of the year? Are you prepared to take advantage of a good time?
If so, it's probably because it means that sledding time is near and it's time to get out the old toboggan and start cleaning it up and getting it ready for the winter months.
Or if it's time to get a new Toboggan, Sled or Snowboard then you have ended up at the right place.
Amazon - Mountain Boy Sledworks Toboggan
If you have been sledding for very long then you know that when it comes to some of the best names in sleds, toboggans and snowboards, for quality and durability then you can always count on Mountain Boy Sledworks and Technine to deliver fun and excitement for the whole family.
Below you will find some of the best rated toboggans, sleds and snowboards found anywhere, and at the best prices too, who knows, maybe someone will get a new one for Christmas this year.
Toboggans - Sleds - Snowboards - Which One Do You Think Is The Most Fun? - Share your opinion with a comment.
Question: When it comes down to which one of these is the most fun, I think...
The Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan Classic Six-Foot Toboggan - One Of The Most Popular Toboggans?
The "Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan Classic Six-Foot Toboggan" is one of the most popular toboggans and is great fun for children of all ages 5 years old and up.
This knot-free, handmade toboggan is made from flexible basswood and features hand-carved willow crosspieces.
Being manufactured with the high-quality stainless-steel screws, genuine leather grommets, and a lead-free, marine-grade finish, you know it will last for many winters to come.
The weight limit of 600 pounds makes the "Mountain Boy Sledworks Classic 6ft Toboggan", the perfect toboggan for the whole family.
This Mountain Boy Sledworks Six-Foot Toboggan Measures 72 x 17.5 x 16 inches (LxWxH) and weighs 10 pounds.
Read what other owners of this product have to say:
5.0 out of 5 stars Only the Best, November 23, 2010
By Terry Mullins (EAGAN, MN, US)
This is without a doubt the best toboggan you can buy. The pad is also a must and you should purchase it with the toboggan. You can wax this baby up and by dragging your hands or pushing down on the front corner and pulling up on the opposit corner, turn and glide like you're floating in the clouds. Let it snow!
5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet! I love this beautiful toboggan!, November 30, 2010
By A. Buck "family girl" (Denver, CO)
We have been having so much fun on this thing. It fits our whole family - 2 adults and our 2 kids. Lots of laughing and screaming and "let's do that again". Plus its beautiful! Bye, bye plastic sleds for this family.
5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!, December 7, 2010
We purchased this in 2009 upon moving from Alabama to Upstate New York and am I glad we did! This toboggan is exceptionally fast once we waxed the bottom! We had the entire family on absolutely FLYING down the hill. To top it all off, people stopped us to comment specifically how beautiful this toboggan is...and they're right! I would not hesitate to purchase any of Mountain Boy Sledworks products.
More Mountain Boy Sledworks Toboggans - Pick the toboggan that fits your family's needs...
If the 6 foot classic is not the size you are searching for, then check out these other sizes and see if one of them is right for you. Maybe get a personalized one with the family name on it.
What Is Your Favorite Winter Time Fun?
Which one of these is your favorite winter activity?
Here is a great recipe that adds fun to any S-no-w School day.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: All Day!
Serves: 6 or more
- 1 to 6 Adults
- 1 to 5 Children
- 1 Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan 6-Foot Toboggan
- 1 Medium Snow Covered Mountain or 1 Large Snow Covered Hill (with trees and rocks removed for safety)
- Snowboard Wax
- Warm Clothes
- 2 or more Snowball Makers
- Stocking Cap Toboggans
- Warm Gloves
- Hot Chocolate for 6 or more
- 11 Or More Pieces Of Coal
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Top Hat (and/or optional scarf)
- 2 Arm Shaped Tree Limbs
- 1 Small Fire
- 1 Fire Place
- 1 Warm Children's Movie
- Smores or Popcorn for 8 or more
- 1 Large Travel Bag
- 1 Or More Bedtime Stories
- Take 1 to 6 Adults and 1 to 5 Children (at least 1 adult required) and dress appropriately in Warm Clothes.
- Apply chapstick to all lips, Warm Gloves to all hands and top them off with Stocking Cap Toboggans for all heads.
- Have 1 or more adults apply Snowboard wax to bottom side of 1 Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan 6-Foot Toboggan.
- Pour 2 or more Snowball Makers, 11 Or More Pieces Of Coal, 1 Carrot, 1 Top Hat (and/or optional scarf), 2 Arm Shaped Tree Limbs into 1 Large Travel Bag and close.
- Sprinkle Adults, Children and 1 LargeTravel Bag mixture over 1 Medium Snow Covered Mountain or 1 Large Snow Covered Hill (with trees and rocks removed for safety).
- Allow Adults and Children to slide down Medium Snow Covered Mountain or Large Snow Covered Hill using Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan 6-Foot Toboggan multiple times.
- This next step may not be possible due to the amount of fun being experienced on the toboggan.
- If possible allow children and/or adults to create 3 to 4 Snowballs with each one a little smaller than the next and the smallest being approximately 18 inches in diameter.
- Place the snowballs on top of each other with the largest on the bottom and each one shrinking in size.
- Using 11 or more pieces of coal, decorate the top snowball using 2 pieces of coal for the eyes and 6 for the mouth.
- Using the 3 pieces of coal that are left, decorate the other snowballs creating buttons and add the 2 arm shaped tree limbs (one to each side).
- Apply 1 Carrot to center of top snowball between eyes and mouth and top it off with 1 top hat.
- Divide adults and children into equal numbers and label as teams. Separate each team to within throwing distance. Give each team 1 or more snowball makers. Let them fight it out while you sit back and relax.
- When sun begins to set, fold everything and everybody back into home, dress adults and children in fresh warm clothes and insert 1 Small Fire into 1 Fire Place.
- Warm the Hot Chocolate and Make Smores or Pop Popcorn while watching 1 Warm Children's Movie.
- After movie has ended place children in warm cozy bed and read 1 Or More Bedtime Stories.
- Kiss your partner goodnight and rest up for another day of Winter Time Fun.
Some Like Toboggans, Some Like Sleds While Others Like Snowboards
It's all good... and it's all fun...
Whether you prefer a Toboggan, a Sled or even a snowboard, finding the right one at the right price is made easy with Amazon...It's all downhill from here.
Then There Are Some People That Just Like A Good Old Fashioned Snowball Fight...
If you enjoy a good Snowball fight, then you will love the Snowball Maker.
There's an art to making the perfect snowball: it has to be compact enough to travel far, and aerodynamic enough to throw accurately.
Enter the Flexible Flyer snowball maker, which makes it easy to shape the ideal snowball every time.
Designed to make a precisely round snowball in roughly a second, it's perfect for on-the-fly snowball fights or for kids who want to prepare an arsenal before the big showdown begins.
Image Source: Amazon - Click Image For More Details
The snowball maker--which includes a molded handle for easy use--measures 15 inches long and 4 inches tall when closed. It's recommended for ages 4 and older.
Mountain Boy Sledworks - Sleds - Great Fun For Everyone...
Sleds have been great fun for racing down hill in the snow for many years, and these Mountain Boy Sledworks Sleds are built to last for many years to come too.
A fully steerable toboggan, the incredible, hand-made Slalom sled from Mountain Boy Sledworks is fast and maneuverable, and it's designed to be enjoyed by children and adults alike for generations.
The Classic Flyer is what a runner sled should be: tough, with thick kiln-dried planks of beautiful northern birch and extra-thick powder-coated steel runners. Designed by a Colorado sledmaker and made entirely by hand, it features a unique pivot-front design that makes it the first runner sled you can slalom down on, avoiding obstacles and having the time of your life. Meets all USC and ASTM child safety requirements; marine-grade finish. Holds up to 300 pounds.
Toboggan Hats - Toboggans For Your Head
While having all this winter fun, don't forget to keep warm with one of these
Toboggans for the head...
I have one of these and I love it.
Bought it from my local sporting store and paid $17.00 for it, I should have checked on Amazon first.
Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan 6-Foot Toboggan - Video
Mountain Boy Slalom Sled
The Technine WomenAAAs Jib Snowboard, a two-time winner of the Good Wood award, lives to play in the park. Soft, buttery flex and smooth, consistent pop help you lift off a kickers or slide rails to your heartAAAs content. With a radial sidecut, light Power Tech core, and easy-maintenance Extruded 4400 base, the JibAAAs ready to take you out for some fun, fun, fun.
Technine designed the T9 Paint Snowboard for ladies who want a versatile freestyle ride that's just as much cruising groomers as it is lapping the park. The forgiving flex and versatile shape helped secure this board a spot on Transworld's Good Wood list for 2011.
The Technine Jib Snowboard features a buttery flex to help lock in your two-sevs and keep your presses legit through any kink. A slightly longer effective edge and a short tip and tail make the Jib easy to throw around on park features or street rails.