- Fashion and Beauty»
Finding Your Ring Size - Mens Ring
An accurate way to determine your ring size is to go your local jewelry store and ask for a finger sizing.
Alternatively, you can measure it yourself following the below steps:
1. Take a very thin string.
2. Wrap it around your finger (on the base part, where the ring should be).
3. Mark the point where it is overlaps.
4. Measure it in mm using a ruler.
* Note: This is a measurement in mm so try to be as accurate as possible.
5. Now, check the below chart to know your size:
More from tomerr
- Dress Tips For Men - Choosing The Best Clothing Colors
Trying to find a color that works for your skin tone isn't the easiest thing in the world. Here are some quick tips to help you choose: 1. Fair Skin - If you are a blond or a redhead, you need to stick...
- Style Advice for Men - Taking Care of Your Leather Accessories
A great number of men really like leather accessories - they can definitely add style and substance to an outfit. Leather belts, leather shoes, and leather bags (such as laptop bags) are all quite common....
- Stainless Steel vs Sterling Silver in Mens Jewelry
When most people think about jewelry, they initially think about women. However, Men's Jewelry sales comprise 10% of all worldwide jewelry sales - and that figure is expected to greatly increase over the...