10 Home Remedies for Acne Scars
Do you know that some everyday elements found right in your home can be of great help when it comes to getting rid of acne scars on your face? The best part is you really do not need to undergo costly medical prescriptions that may have many harmful side effects. In this article we will give some ideas about home remedies for acne scars that are best for your skin.
1. Water: An easy home remedy for acne scars is by far the consumption of ample amounts of water during the day. On the basis of the experts, it is necessary that you drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water everyday so you can give your skin a healthy and fresh look.
2. Lemons: When you have dark scars, the greatest thing to do is apply a little lemon to lighten the affected area. You must leave it in the face for at least an hour so you can obtain the best results.
3. Soda: Apply soda mixed with a teaspoon of water to the skin. In this case, you need to be careful in leaving the mixture by no more than a minute, then rinse off with cold water.
4. Olives: Moisturizing with olive oil will penetrate deeply into the skin and soften the texture. This will put off acne and the visibility of scars. Rub a small amount of olive oil on skin that has healed. Olive oil contains moisturizing features that make the skin softer in texture and eases acne scars making them less noticeable.
5. Honey: Contains natural moisturizing properties that can aid in the treatment of acne scars. You may make use of honey as a mask or take an oral treatment of honey for acne scars.
6. Mask from cucumbers and tomatoes: These two combined can significantly keep acne scars from becoming visible. With the use of cucumber and tomato mask make skin pores tighter and gives it a good texture.
7. Lavender oil: Soak a cotton ball with some drops of an acne fighting oil such as lavender oil. Rub on the acne scars no less than twice a day.
8. Fresh cucumber or cucumber juice: This face mask eases inflammation, treats acne scars and rejuvenates the skin.
9. Egg whites: Wipe egg whites on acne scars with cotton and then leave it during the night to put off acne as well as cure acne scars.
10. Fruit: For you to be able to obtain smooth skin and prevent scars from happening, one of the best excellent things to do is to consume a lot of fruits. More importantly, you ought to take fruits that are high in vitamin C, so that you can probably anticipate the beneficial results of these scars.
These home remedies for acne scars are all natural and easy to find. In fact, you probably already have most of them on hand.