10 Uses of Aloe Vera Juice for Beauty Benefits
Aloe Vera, the healing agent is the new star of beauty world. It has endless beauty benefits and uses for your skin and hair. Aloe Vera juice is a rich source of calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, manganese, zinc, folic acid, amino acids and Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. It acts as a powerful antibiotic and antioxidant. Aloe Vera can be used in juice or gel form, the results are same. Aloe Vera juice is easily available in the market or can be prepared at home. Here are listed 10 uses of aloe vera juice for day to day skin and hair care:
- Aloe Vera juice as a conditioner and shampoo for hair: Aloe Vera juice is a perfect natural conditioner for your hair. It’s high time, you stop buying chemical based shampoo and conditioners. Aloe Vera juice, if used regularly on hair, can get that long lost lustrous shine back on your hair. It will provide all the nourishment and prevent your hair from damage. It is effective for controlling frizzy hair and leave your hair silky smooth.
- Hair loss treatment with aloe vera: Aloe Vera contains enzymes and nutrients that are essential for hair growth. It works by removing dead cells from your scalp, therefore promoting healthy hair roots and growth for the long term. Mix aloe Vera juice with any essential oil of your choice, and apply on your hair. The result is stronger, smoother and longer hair. It is also effective for treating baldness problem in men.
- Use of Aloe Vera juice for after-shave Why should girls have all the fun? Let’s begin with boy’s beauty this time. Aloe Vera juice is a wonderful after shave lotion. It heals the cuts and reduces the irritation and inflammation on the skin. It heals and soothes the skin, preventing it from razor burn as well. Aloe vera gel available in the market is also act as an excellent after shave lotion.
- Aloe Vera benefits for hair repair: Aloe Vera juice can repair dry and damage hair very quickly. It rejuvenates the hair follicles, cleans the scalp by removing all the bacteria and dirt. The high protein content of aloe Vera helps maintain healthy hair. Aloe Vera juice cures each and every hair strand, restoring the natural beauty of hair. Dry hair are particularly more susceptible to damage. If you have dry hair, try aloe Vera juice for visible results.
- Treat Dandruff with Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera juice is an effective anti dandruff agent. It moisturizes the scalp, hence eliminating the root cause of dandruff, the dryness. Your hair scalp will feel refreshed and cool with the application of aloe Vera juice. You can get rid of itchiness and dry feeling with use of Aloe Vera juice.
- Aloe Vera juice to get rid of acne, burns and other skin problems: Aloe Vera has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it an effective ingredient to control acne, burns and other beauty treatments. It prevents the outbreak of acne and pimples. It acts as a shield for the skin, treating sunburn quickly. It also helps reduce the stretch marks and comes with zero side effects for all kinds of skin.
- Aloevera reduce wrinkles and fine lines: Aloe Vera juice promotes skin firming by improving the elasticity of skin. The anti-oxidants and vitamins contained in aloe Vera improve the natural firmness of the skin. Use this anti –aging juice, to make your skin feel young and healthy.
- Use aloe Vera juice for dry skin: Aloe Vera juice is a wonder lotion for dry skin. The natural moisturizer keeps the skin hydrated. It allows more oxygen to enter the skin, which strengthens the skin tissue and keeps it healthy. The deep moisturizing effect of aloe Vera juice, also maintains the ph balance, thus making it suitable for use on oily skin as well.
- Lip Care with Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera juice can heal your dry and chapped lips. Make a lip balm for yourself at home using aloe Vera juice, petroleum jelly and Vitamin E oil. The moisturizing property of aloe vera juice and the nutrient content, will keep your lips smooth and healthy.
- Foot care: The nourishing foot care scrub can be prepared at home using aloe Vera juice, rice powder and sugar. Mix these ingredients together and apply on your foot. The dead cells will be removed and your feet will feel rejuvenated. Use this for soft and beautiful feet.
Aloe Vera juice has no side effects and has to be used in small quantities. The soothing and moisturizing effect of Aloe Vera juice offer many uses for skin and hair care. Use this versatile beauty plant for all your beauty treatments. Aloe Vera juice cleanses, nourishes and protects the skin and hair from damage. Plant aloe Vera at home and reap amazing beauty benefits out of it. Light on your pocket and heavy on the results, this natural remedy gives you the needed glow and shine. Add aloe Vera juice to your beauty wardrobe now, and stay glamorous and beautiful forever.