10 Hair and Makeup looks to try this Summer!!
* SUMMERTIME GLADNESS *
Ahh!! Summer! Just uttering the word makes us feel all warm inside and ready to remove winter's heavy layers. But when transitioning your wardrobe, it is important to also lighten up your beauty routine. And this season's biggest hair and makeup trends are all about simple details that will really make you shine.
Summer may almost nearby, but these gorgeous makeup trends will be on all our faces before we know it. Start practicing now as i reveal the secrets to the new you this summer!!
Here are my top 10 hair and makeup looks you need to try this Summer:
1) Go for a super bright orange lip color, as this shade works on all skin tones. It seemed like orange was the lipstick shade of the season, with no shortage of designers opting for various hues in the color family. The most important thing in choosing orange lipstick is the finish. Glossy and creamy shades are fresh and fun. Keep the rest of your makeup uncomplicated -- framing your face with bold brows, gilded eyelids and mascara.Don't matte your orange lips and your face makeup. It creates this blah finish that makes your face appear unnatural and tense..
2) Skip the heavy foundation and simply smooth on a tinted moisturizer or BB cream to go with this classic eye makeup look. Perfecting the cat-eye takes lots of practice. But with the right cream eyeliner and angled brush, you'll have it down in no time.Dont go all wild with your winged eyeliner and top it off with a ghostly pale shade that washes out your skin. Stick to clean, simple lines using just one eyeshadow.
3) Take the plunge and snip your strands into medium-length haircut if you appear to have an oval face cut. The rest of the shaped face cut can go for the blunt or seducing looks with wavy long hair. The not-too-short and not-too-long hairstyle works for every face shape, and your styling possibilities are limitless.Don't just chop your long locks until they fall right at your shoulders and then forget about the layers.
4) Accentuate your sun-kissed complexion with a shiny and shimmering Mani. Besides, Aren't you bored with the usual pastel nail polishes? Do not ruin your metallic manicure with an unnatural nail shape. And ditch the acrylic nails!
5) Go against the norm and opt for a richer brown dye job with face-framing highlights. Whether worn loose and wavy or sleek and straight, it will look amazing.Don't book another salon appointment to go ombré. Just don't do it!
6) Use shades of purple such as lavender, lilac and violet. Purple will accentuate all eye colors. If you are feeling daring, try orange or yellow to electrify the eye. When using pastel colors such as blue or green, apply eyeshadow with a wet brush to deepen the color.
7) Those who dislike Bright Orange can choose a bright reddish pink lip color such as honeysuckle. It's a really important color for us to get in for Summer. It's a real strong color, but it's also wearable for lots of skin types.
8) Keep cheeks natural with subtle color. Use peachy pinks and gold cream blushes. Lightly apply bronze to your cheeks, for sun-kissed glowing skin.
9) Define your brows with an eyebrow pencil or shadow that is one shade darker than your natural brow color. Extend the darker color, just past your natural brow line. Keep the brow line straight and avoid a round shape. Keep brows well groomed.
10) And last but not least, If you want to forgo color, try a barely there natural look. Lightly apply foundation that will make your skin glow. To create a natural flawless finish, avoid matte foundation. Apply a small amount of bronze to your cheeks. Apply some mascara to your lashes.This look will highlight your beautiful features with minimal makeup.
(Walk out with these ten steps and stand out amongst the crowd....I am sure your going to be one beautiful woman when done!!)