15 Effective Natural Remedies for Hair Fall
Getting Obsessed with Hair
We girls are always obsessed about our hair; we love to have hair that is shiny and bouncy. However, the worst thing is to see our hair falling, each and every day. This may happen any time sometimes we tend to ignore it while at other times hair fall becomes so severe that we really have to find ways to combat the same. In this post, I am writing about some of those effective natural and home remedies for hair fall control in women. Hope these are going to be useful for you all suffering from the same problem.
- Massage your scalp with one of the oils like olive, coconut, jojoba or almond oil. This helps in improving blood circulation around the hair follicles and thereby helps in hair growth.
- You can apply a mixture of honey and cinnamon on your hair. This not just prevents hair loss but is also an effective remedy for treating baldness.
- Apply a mixture of honey and onion juice on your hair to stop hair loss. Simply massage it for few minutes so that the mixture reaches to the roots of the hair.
- You can apply tea tree oil on your hair to prevent hair fall. This is said to be natural disinfectant and helps in nourishing your hair too.
5. Aloe Vera gel is said to be effective for treating hair fall. Simply apply the pulp of aloe vera on your hair and massage it well into your hair, covering each and every strand. Leave it for around half an hour and then wash off with your regular shampoo. Doing this over a few months of time will show you wonderful results.
6. Herbs like saw palmetto and horsetail are also useful in treating hair fall. Horsetail is said to be a rich source of silica and thus not just add shines to your hair but leads to hair growth too.
7. Make use of natural hair conditioners to prevent hair loss. You can apply milk on your hair to treat hair fall. It is not just nourishing but also makes the hair soft. Applying concoction of milk and amla oil too is considered beneficial. If you add lemon juice to it, then this will also help in fighting dandruff too. (You might also like to read: Best Natural Treatment for Damaged Hair)
8. Intake of wheatgrass juice is found beneficial in preventing the thinning of hair.
9. You can also soak some fenugreek in water for the whole night. In the morning just make a paste of it and rub it in your hair. This adds shine to your hair and also makes your hair grow longer.
10. Apply juice which has been extracted from coriander leaves on your hair to stop hair fall.
11. Applying yoghurt mixed with lemon juice too has been found effective in treating hair loss in women. (Read: 6 Foods to Make Your Hair Grow Faster)
12. Herbs like Don Quai and Stinging Nettle too are considered useful in preventing hair fall.
13.Emu oil is recommended as a natural moisturizer and effective hair growth stimulant.
14. Rosemary is yet another herb known to be useful in promoting hair growth and thereby prevents hair fall. Just add one part of rosemary oil to two parts of almond oil and then massage the scalp with your finger tips for around 10-15 minutes.
15.Sage and licorice too are known since ages to promote hair growth in women. The extract of licorice can be mixed with the shampoo and applied on your hair. In the same way, sage tea can be used as a hair rinse as it encourages hair growth.
Effective Tips to Prevent Hair Fall
- Best Under Eye Products
Best Under Eye Products to fight signs of wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eyes. Know which are the best eye creams which will make your eyes brighter and refreshing.
- How to Treat Dark Underarms and Armpits at Home
Dark underarms and armpits can be most embarrassing for you if you prefer to wear sleeveless dresses, read to know underarms whitening creams and natural remedies for whitening your armpits.