5 Best Natural Hair Oils for Your Shinny Hair
Why use natural hair oil?
- Natural hair oils have no side-effects at all and this is the best thing about them.
- Excessive use will not hurt your hair in any way.
- Quite affordable. Most of the hair oils are quite cheap than hair products that you find in the stores.
I always see people running after chemicals and branded hair oils, gels and creams, and I wonder why people have to buy these artificial kinds of hair products when they have the option to use natural hair oils.
There are several natural hair oils that can be used for hair growth, hair shine, hair strength, hair styling and what not. No matter what you want to do with your hair, there is always a natural hair oil for it.
Olive oil is the best oil that you can use on your hair. It has numerous benefits not only for your hair but also for your skin and body parts.
- Olive oil reduces hair loss. If you are losing hair quickly or if your hair is too weak, olive oil is the right oil for you.
- Experts say that olive oil is the best natural conditioner for hair. In this capacity, it will make your hair shinny and soft.
- It is the biggest enemy of dandruff and several other bacteria that reside on your scalp. If you have any kind of infection be it bacterial or fungal or have any hair disease, using olive oil will make a big difference.
- It promotes scalp health. If you massage your scalp regularly with olive oil, you will never suffer from any scalp disease.
- It improves blood circulation in the scalp which results in the production of thicker and strong hair.
Castor oil is the oil that is extracted from castor beans. There are a lot of uses of castor oil. People have been using it for centuries to cure different diseases and pains. When it comes to hair, castor oil has a lot to offer you.
- It helps hair re-growth. Not only that it helps in growing new hair but it also helps in making already grown hair more strong and shinny.
- Castor oil is best for hair shine since it is very thick and it creates a protective layer on your hair which results in extra hair shining.
- Castor oil has the potential to treat a lot of hair related issues like split ends, dandruff, scalp dryness and hair loss.
Castor oil is a very thick oil which makes it a bit hard to use therefore it is recommended that you mix castor oil with any other oil (like olive oil or coconut oil) and then use it. Click on the link (http://thecastoroil.blogspot.com/) to find out more about castor oil and how you should use it for best results.
Avocado oil is extracted from avocado. Avocado oil is edible oil and is used in food industry, cosmetics and for lubrication. It comes with a lot of nutrients including vitamins and amino acids. It is very rich in vitamin A, B, D and E. Originally avocado oil is used in the cosmetic industry for two main reasons:
- It has high skin penetration.
- It absorbs very quickly.
Due to these two factors, avocado oil is considered a very powerful skin and hair oil. When used on scalp it absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the scalp which means that it shows results very quickly. Being very high in nutrients, it is considered much better than other hair oils.
Probably the best use of avocado oil is in the capacity of ‘carrier oil’ where it is used with other oils like castor oil. This is because it absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin thus it is widely used as carrier oil.
Here comes the all favorite coconut oil that is more used as edible oil than as hair oil. It has the most saturated fat content in it. When applied on scalp and skin, it acts as the best moisturizers that you can ever have.
Besides it helps fighting hair loss, hair damage, dandruff and importantly it protects your hair from lice. It is, however, strongly recommended to use coconut in its pure form as impurities in the oil can lead to serious issues. So your first priority should be to ensure that coconut oil is purely natural and is free from additives and impurities.
When using coconut oil on your hair, you should slightly warm it up so that it can be absorbed easily else it will not work well. Being high in fats, you should ensure that it is all melted before use.
Which oil you prefer?
Not too many people use almond oil for hair but let me tell you that it is the best sealing oil which creates a sealing layer and keeps all the nutrients locked in. This is the reason that it is mostly used in combination with other oils just to make sure that the nutrients stay on the scalp and hair for a long duration.
Almond oil is very rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D and E. These nutrients help in hair growth and hair shine. Almond oil is best for conditioning hair and scalp since it is rich in vitamin E.
Have you ever used any natural hair oil?
- It is entirely up to you as to what type of hair oil you use for your hair. All of them are equally good for hair growth. You just need to find the one that is best for your hair.
- It is better and suggested to mix multiple hair oils and then use them for increased effectiveness.
- You need to follow certain procedures for hair growth when using these hair oils therefore it is recommended to follow prescribed procedure for massage and conditioning.
- Avoid using unnatural hair oils that contain impurities and additives. You have to be very particular about it. Any additive that’s added in the oil makes it worse. The idea is to use hair oil in its natural form.