5 Easy-to-use Face Packs to Make Your Stubborn Pigmentation Disappear
Skin pigmentation is one of the most common yet serious skin problems plaguing millions of young men and women globally.
Skin pigmentation gets noticed when your skin gets enshrined with ugly dark patches and spots. Attributed to a range of causes including inappropriate diet, lifestyle problems, excessive sun exposure and hormonal imbalances, to name a few. When left untreated, this can assume serious proportions and interfere with day-to day life activities apart from denting your cherished self-esteem!
While there are many skincare clinics that are specifically aimed at treating pigmentation, natural ingredients and best vegetables for skin care are your best bet not only because they are cheap and easily accessible, but also owing to their remarkable efficiency.
Try out these easy to make, face packs to enjoy a glowing, healthy skin.
Almond and Honey Face Pack
These two naturally healthy ingredients make for a lethal combination to guard your skin against the perils of pigmentation. Honey is replete with beneficial softness and moisture while almonds are power-packed nuts full of skin-promoting minerals and moisture.
This is easy as they get.
- Blend about 20 ml honey with a handful of almonds, preparing a thick paste.
- Now, apply this in a circular motion while massaging with your finger tips.
- Put it on for 15 mins and rinse off properly. The results will be stunning.
Avocado Face Pack
Using avocados is also a great way to help with facial blemishes. Rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and oleic acid, they offer great benefits for rejuvenating your skin. Vitamin E on its own is extremely helpful in lowering skin pigmentation.
- Mash an avocado and make a thick paste.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of milk into it and blend well.
- Apply it on your face and rinse after 20 minutes.
Oatmeal and Yoghurt Pack
Lactic acid in yogurt lightens those ubiquitous brown spots naturally. On the other hand, Oatmeal is good at lowering the occurrence of blemishes due to its robust anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, it is also a good exfoliator. Here’s how you can use this pack oatmeal you ought to know.
- Blend tablespoon of yogurt with about 40 grams of oatmeal powder.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice into this mixture and mix well.
- Now carefully apply this pack sand leave on for nearly 30 mins.
- Rinse off using cold water.
- To obtain best possible results, apply it daily for about a month.
Sandalwood Facial Pack
The benefits of Sandalwood are widely known, especially when it comes its beauty-enhancing ability in an organic manner. It helps nourish your skin and heal it naturally. Rose water can also safeguard your skin from the hazardous free radicals that loom large in our atmosphere, thereby protecting it against skin pigmentation.
- Mix two tablespoons of raw sandalwood powder with rose water (about 2 tablespoons).
- Now add 1 teaspoon glycerin into this mixture.
- Add a couple of drops of lemon juice and combine to make a nice paste.
- Apply this on the face, leaving on to dry. Now gently rinse off using lukewarm water.
- For best results, apply this pack every alternate day.
Papaya not only helps tighten your skin and makes dark spots go away; it also contains the papain enzyme which can extract dead cells from a human skin. This in turn helps you get a soft and smooth skin sans any blemishes.
How to use:
- Grate a raw papaya, ensure that it’s fresh.
- Add four tablespoons of fresh raw milk and prepare a fine paste.
- Apply this while slowly massaging your face.
- Leave on for 30 mins before rinsing with cold water.
- Apply this thrice a week for best results.