5 Good Reasons To Buy A Designer Handbag
Why a Designer Handbag Is Worth Every Cent
You may feel in the present economic climate that the extra expense involved in buying a designer handbag when there are lots of cheaper brands on the market is a little reckless. But, I am here to tell you that you will reap the rewards over time from your 'reckless' purchase in many ways.
Let me give you an example:
As soon as I started earning a wage as a teenager, I saved as much as I could afford from each pay until I had sufficient to buy myself a designer coat. It cost me the equivalent of two weeks salary. My mother was not too pleased at this 'reckless' attitude towards money but I loved that coat! I wore it for years and every time I had it on I felt like a million dollars. I passed it on finally, with much regret, when it became too small for me.
As you can see I still remember that coat vividly, and the way it made me feel. You can get this same feeling by using quality accessories.
So, back to the handbags
What Kind Of Handbag Works For You?
Do you look for a style which is very simple with perhaps just one interior pocket, or do you like those with a pocket somewhere for everything we girls feel we must have with us at all times like wallet, phone, keys, a compartment for makeup for those essential 'touch-ups' during the day, tissues or handkerchiefs and lots of other odds and ends which seem to accumulate over time.?
Lots of pockets are for those of us who are well-organized and like to have everything in its place. On the other hand, too many pockets can sometimes be a hindrance rather than a help, particularly if your memory is not as sharp as it used to be; you can never remember which pocket holds which indispensable item! Better then in that case to have a slightly larger model of bag where everything lives together in a convivial jumble.
I like a handbag with 'attitude'. You know, one of those large, soft leather, squashy, bags with metal embellishments that identifies its owner as a self-confident person who knows where she is going in life and is confident of getting there.
Every woman likes to step out in style, and what better way to do this than to carry a handbag that is instantly recognizable as a quality accessory.
My five reasons for justifying the purchase of such a handbag (if you need to) are as follows:
1. It is an investment if chosen wisely and with the rest of your wardrobe in mind. Quality always has that indefinable 'something' which sets it apart and is immediately recognizable. Quality materials in the hands of great craftsmen defines the look and feel of each individual handbag.
2. With care you will never need to buy another handbag unless you want to. Of course, one bag does not suit all occasions, so this is the perfect excuse for adding to your handbag collection.
3. A designer handbag will lift the rest of your outfit. Matching handbag and shoes of good quality go a long way to camouflaging a not-so-perfect dress or suit, particularly if your handbag and shoes pick up a color in your dress.
4. A designer handbag will never go out of fashion. Classic styles are always popular. Vintage styles are trendy at the moment and everything old is new again. Even if your handbag is not a 'classic' shape or style, keep it long enough and you will be right up there in the fashion stakes again in due time.
5. A designer handbag will enhance your persona as being a woman of quality and give you the confidence to handle any situation. 'Dress to impress' (or, fake it till you make it) the self-improvement gurus tell us, and in my experience there is a definable difference in attitude when you know you are wearing quality accessories.
Most stylists agree that quality accessories make or break an outfit.
Visionary designer Donald J Pliner launched his line of luxury footwear and accessories in 1989, and immediately established a reputation for innovative design and high style for both men and women. Creative director Lisa Pliner, Donald's wife and frequent model for the innovative ad campaigns, works side-by-side with him to develop each new collection, inserting her artist's vision into the designs, colors and textures. Even the Pliner's pure white Maltese, BabyDoll is in the act, inspiring her own successful clothing line. Today this global brand, manufactured in both Italy and Spain, has established a cult-like following among people who were originally attracted by the fashion-forward styles, but return again and again for the craftsmanship.
You may not agree with my choice, but there are designer handbags online to suit everyone. From everyday totes for shopping, through hobo's, messenger bags and clutch bags for evening, with some designed to expand into a very useful size without being bulky, and lots of colors, styles and sizes in between.
If you are eligible, Mother's Day is not far away so start dropping those hints. Or, alternatively, give your own mother a gift she will treasure forever. (Hint, hint family).
Buying online is so quick and easy these days. Having to use your car to get to a store adds to the cost of the item being purchased (if they have your choice in stock!) and then battling the crowds of people in the shopping mall can be stressful. So, buying from the comfort of your own home is a 'no-brainer', particularly if the weather is wet and cold.
Now is a great time to buy online as discounts are available right now and some brands throw in free shipping as well. There is also a return policy if your bag does not come up to your expectations.
So what is stopping you from experiencing the great feelings you will enjoy every time you use your designer handbag?
I have chosen a few styles which you may like, but you will find a lot more when you click on the icon.