- Fashion and Beauty
5 Hair-Care Secrets That Won't Cost You a Dime-http://amimoaggrey.hubpages.com/hub
Hair care is both a science and an art and should be treated as such. It is not advisable to take it as a routine since you might end up damaging your hair. Fortunately, there are many products for hair care, which can make the whole process smoother. This becomes a problem only if you are on budget. However, the truth is that there are several ways to care for your hair, which does not cost a lot of money. Many people use the correct products, but they fail to follow the correct hair care regimens. In this post, we have shared 5 hair care tips that won’t cost you a dime.
Get heavy on coconut oil or olive oil
- Whether you use coconut or olive oil, ensure that you get heavy on it. Amazingly, one of these oils can be found in the kitchen. Add a few tablespoons onto your hair starting at the front and moving towards the back.
- Next, braid your hair and allow it both soak for 1 or 2 hours before you remove it then wash your hair. This exercise will leave your hair feeling soft and silky
Using the right products
- Every hair has a particular product that should be used. The best product should not cost much. For instance, if your hair is damaged, ensure that you use the products that can repair this damage. Remember, the earlier you do this, the better.
- For oily hair, try using a deep cleansing shampoo, and a light conditioner. These products will leave your hair looking at its best. Besides, always stick to the right products so that you do not spend a lot in the end.
- This is one of the best remedies for removing blackheads. After shampooing your hair, take a glass of vinegar, pour it on your hair, and then rinse it out.
- This process will leave your hair smelling good while at the same time shining. It is also one of the best ways to make your hair soft.
Avoid washing your hair often
- Not washing your hair does not mean that you are not keen on personal hygiene. Washing your hair everyday deprives it of its food.
- Ensure that you shower regularly, but wash your hair at least twice a week. If you regularly wash your hair with shampoo, it will be stripped of its natural food. Moreover, it zaps the color out of it and leaves it damaged.
Avoid using grease
- Do not use grease. It is better to use a moisturizer, which is meant to be absorbed by the skin as well as the hair follicle. If you use grease regularly, it will sit on top of the hair as well as clogs the hair follicle leaving it no room to breathe
- Since hairdressing is meant to leave the hair soft and shinny, greasing may do exactly the opposite.
In brief, the secret of having a clean, healthy hair at an affordable budget is to search for the best products. Additionally, avoid using grease and wash your hair only twice a week. Do not overlook the importance of drinking plenty of water and eating healthily. However, when you have a problem with your scalp, it is important that you seek medical attention. This can easily be done if you have an Ehic card. This medical card will allow you to get treatment at a reduced cost.