5 Makeup Tips To Look Younger
As we age and get older we have to make changes. Which includes our wardrobe, physical activity, and health regimen......and our makeup.
Let's face it ladies you can't pull off some of the looks you used to wear when you were twenty. Our skin changes, the elasticity and the color.
So here are 5 tips to help staying youthful even though our birthday says otherwise.
- Tone down the amount of makeup you use! Too much makeup is a fast way to age you. That being said, when you are young you want to look older and being taken seriously you add the amount of makeup you use. A little bit of concealer and light foundation. MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE. Hydrated skin is beautiful skin.
2. Avoid pressed powders! They settle into the wrinkles. Opt for a light foundation with a bit of luminescence. Set it with loose translucent powder.
3. Light colored eyeshadow with a bit of shimmer can open up eyes and make you look awake and fresh. Highlight the brow bone and the corner of your eyes. Filling in your brows can also make you look put together. Curling your eyelashes helps open your eyes as well.
4. A neutral rose lipstick helps warm your complexion up! Avoid neutrals lips,as they tend to wash you out. A rosy cheek can also add warmth and youth.
5. Using a clear lip liner can help bring back the natural line of your lips, which tends to fade as you get older and makes lipstick bleed.
So , there you have it ladies! Hopefully these 5 tips can help subtract ten years and make you feel 23 and fancy free again.