- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care»
- Acne, Pimples & Blackheads
5 Ways to Use Aloe Vera for Acne and Pimples
Acne and pimples can be treated with simple application of aloe vera gel extracted fresh from the plant. Aloe vera is effective at removing the pimple and acne scars and blemishes as well. It is a complete skincare product and can be mixed with many other natural ingredients to get the wanted skin results. Here are a few ways to use Aloe Vera for treating acne.
There are 75 nutritious compounds contained in Aloe Vera gel that gives it the potent healing capabilities. This herbal gel has been used for over 2000 years and now scientific research has proved that aloe Vera works for pimple and acne.
Aloe and honey mask to treat acne and scars
Aloe and honey, if used together can cure acne and pimple problems faster and easier. Aloe vera anti-inflammatory property with salicylic acid makes it special to cure acne issues. Being very useful in curing acne, aloe is an active ingredient in pimple treatments.
Gel extracted at home is best for applying on face. You can easily get it from aloe vera leaf to make an acne face pack.
Here is how you do it:
- Aloe Vera gel: 2 tablespoons
- Water: 200 ml
- Honey: 3 tablespoons
- Boil the water and add aloe Vera gel and honey.
- Stir it well, until both the ingredients are dissolved well into the water.
- Allow the mix to cool.
- Apply this mask on face and leave it on for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
Make sure, no residue is left behind, while you wash off as any remaining residue can cause irritation. Another way to use aloe vera on skin for treating acne is to mix honey and aloevera fresh gel and apply for 20 minutes daily.
The milk mask for acne
It has been long known that application of raw milk to your face, can improve your beauty. Milk combined together with Aloe Vera can be your next anti acne cream.
- Milk:1 tablespoon
- Sugar:2 tablespoons
- Aloe Vera juice:2-3 tablespoons
Method to prepare the mask:
- Mix together milk and sugar, till it is completely dissolved.
- Add aloe Vera juice to the mix.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a uniform mixture.
- Apply on the face and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with wet cloth.
Use this mask regularly for effective results. Acne and pimple take time to be cured completely.
Do you have a Aloe vera plant at home?
Green tea and aloe toner for acne:
You can prepare for yourself a toner for everyday use to prevent the outburst of acne and pimples. The toner can easily be prepared at home using the following ingredients:
- Organic Green Tea:1 sachet
- Aloe Vera juice: 3 -4 tablespoons
- Honey: 2-3 tablespoons
- Apple Cider Vinegar : 1/2 tablespoon
- Brew a cup of green tea using the sachet and allow it to cool.
- Add Aloe Vera juice, honey and apple cider vinegar to the brewed green tea.
- Mix well all the ingredients to form a mix with flowing consistency.
- Use a cotton tab to apply this natural toner on your face.
- Alternatively, you can store this in your empty toner bottle and use it as a normal spray.
- Keep the toner in a refrigerator for repeated use.
Say goodbye to chemical based products and hello to naturally prepared masks and toners for all your acne problems
Aloe and lemon mask to get rid of acne scars:
Aloe Vera rejuvenates the skin and its anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties is quite effective at treating acne. Try this homemade mask now:
- Aloe Vera gel: 2-3 tablespoons
Method to treat acne:
- Mix together aloe Vera gel and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Make a fine gel by stirring well.
- Keep this lotion in a refrigerator and allow it to cool.
- Apply this on your face before going to bed.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Wash your face in the morning with water.
Use this trick everyday to get rid of acne and the associated scars. Gradually your facial skin will get rejuvenated and glowing than before. You can also store aloe vera fresh pulp gel in refrigerator for 5 to 6 days.
Aloe Vera, turmeric to clean skin pores
Aloe Vera and turmeric mask cleanses the skin pores and prevents outburst of acne. Clean skin is essential for treating acne problems. Turmeric together with aloe improves the health of your skin. This face pack will help in reducing the inflammation and redness on face caused by acne.
- Aloe Vera gel: 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric: ½ tablespoon
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Milk: 1 tablespoon
- Rose water: few drops
- Mix aloe Vera gel, turmeric and honey together to form a thick paste.
- Add milk and rose water to form a mix with good consistency.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it stay on for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
Use this regularly, to get rid of acne, pimples and scars. Find out the best combination of ingredients to cure acne for your skin.
Few Suggestions to get rid of acne:
- Besides using these naturally prepared face masks, a few lifestyle changes can help you improve acne problem.
- Drink plenty of water and add lots of fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Clean and exfoliate your face daily.
- Do not apply makeup too often and avoid touching acne and pimple with your hands.
- Stay away from oily foods and let the water hydrate your body well.
The way to use aloe vera for acne is very simple and easy. Take benefit of this plant to treat your acne and pimple skin problems. My personal experience says that aloe vera is best suited for acne prone oily skin. Rest of it, not to forget: Treat your acne aloe style!