5 Quick Beauty Tips
I have 5 beauty tips that I want to share with other women. I hope they help:)
- Use Baby soap to take off eye make up. It's hypoallergenic and it won't irritate your eyes. Begin with baby oil in order to remove mascara, then make sure you wash it off with Baby soap before going out in the sun. You don't want to get a sun tan around your eyes!
- Instead of shaving cream, use conditioner to shave your legs. It helps the razor glide and also reduces any pain or discomfort associated with shaving. After shaving use a little baby oil on your legs to make them look and feel ultra smooth and it also helps reduce any discomfort or stinging associated with shaving.
- In a blender add Aloe pulp and lemon juice. Blend until it becomes uniform. Use a facial puff to apply to your face. Rinse off before putting on make-up. This helped my acne. You may also use fresh lemon juice as toner.
- Do facial exercises every morning. Click here for a hub on how.
- Use Organic coconut oil for everything! Hair, lips, blemishes, etc. It's awesome! Especially use on areas where you want to reduce wrinkles. Don't worry about putting coconut oil on your face, your skin soaks it in. Remember, a tiny bit will go a long way, I also use a bit in my hair before I style it. If you have naturally curly, frizzy, or hard to straighten hair, you will want to put a tiny bit of coconut oil on the tips of your hair and then style. Use a little more if your hair is really dry. You will notice that your hair holds a curl better, is tamer, and has less fly away hair!
More beauty secrets
- I Went to China and You Can Too!
My brother asked me "how would you like to go to China?". I laughed and said "Hah! that would be great if I was rich!"
- 101 items for your survival kit
The picture to the right is Abraham Mazlow's hierarchy of basic human needs. I have based the following list on this hierarchy of needs. With all the things threatening us today, it would be smart to pack a survival kit that will help you address all
- 10 ways to make your computer run faster and last longer!
Wikipedia says that people born before 1980 are not as computer savvy as those born after 1980. Well, I was born in '78 and so I have something to prove! Just kidding, my husband is a wiz with computers, and I have learned some things by watching him