- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care»
- Acne, Pimples & Blackheads
9 Most Effective Natural Home Remedies for Acne
About Acne and its Home Remedy
Acne is a common skin disorder generally called pimples. It is caused when the oil glands in skin pores discharge too much sebum, which is an oily substance and leads to clogged pores. Along with that Rapid PUS production of a particular type of bacteria named "P. Acnes" ultimately leads to acne. The skin of face, neck, back, chest and shoulders are mostly prone to Acne lesions. It is the most common skin disease all over the world. Even though acne is not a serious health hazard, acute acne can lead to horrible and everlasting scarring.
The common acne treatment therapies include topical, systemic, hormonal, herbal and combination of therapies. Although medical and cosmetic surgical treatment options are good, but in some instances, the DIY home remedy features are the best treatment regimens for acne. This article focuses on the treatment of acne using various DIY home remedy systems.
Here are the 9 most effective natural and chemical free home remedies:
All Times Best Aloe for acne:
1. All Times Best Aloe for acne:
Aloe Vera gel is one of the best things to fight acne. If you have aloe plants around in your house you will have the best result. Otherwise, you will need to get aloe gel that is sold in stores and packed aloe-gels may have a certain amount of additives. Organic aloe gel has the following properties:
- Aloe gel is very soothing.
- Aloe gel is an anti-inflammatory.
- Aloe-gel decreases redness and swelling.
- It also has antibacterial properties.
- Make enough aloe vera gel to spot treat or cover your pimple areas.
- Gently wash your face with plenty of water to clean it and wipe with a soft towel to dry.
- Apply the aloe vera gel onto your acne areas by using your fingertips or a Q-tip.
- Let the gel sit for 5 - 10 minutes and then gently wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- If needed, you can apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- For total cure repeat the process at least once daily.
Powerful Garlic effect on acne:
2. Powerful Garlic effect on acne:
- Garlic has superior antibacterial properties. It is an excellent natural remedy for acne. You can eat as well as apply it topically.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic, mash it up and put some water or aloe vera gel into the mixture, stir to make a thick pulp.
- Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes.
- Dip a cotton pad into the garlic water and cover on the pimple spots.
- Never apply garlic onto your skin without mixing it with water or aloe vera gel first.
- Wait for 10 minutes and cleanse it.
- You may apply moisturizer depending on your skin type.
Avocado & Honey Mask of Acne:
3. Avocado & Honey Mask of Acne:
- Avocado is full of essential vitamins and nutrients. It is really helpful to tone down the acne. Even, if you have a sensitive skin, it is quite mild.
- We have much different unification of avocado to try as a home remedy, but the blends together avocado and honey are the best.
- 1 avocado plus 1 tablespoon of honey.
- After scraping out the inside of the avocado, mash it up and stir in the honey.
- Continue mashing and stirring until it turns into a paste.
- Cleanse your face with water and wipe with a soft towel to dry.
- Apply the paste to your acne skin and let it sit on for 15-20 minutes. When you are done, wash off your skin with lukewarm water and pat dry your face.
- You may apply an oil-free moisturizer depending on your skin type.
Green tea for Evergreen Skin:
4. Green tea for Evergreen Skin:
- Green tea is considered to have a noticeable impact on acne.
- Green tea is enriched with an antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG.
- EGCG effectively reduces the sebum production, inflammation, and bacterial growth in the acne-infected skin.
- It is provocative for acne treatment.
- Here we have illustrated how to use it topically. You can drink a cup or two of green tea a day to detoxify.
- Freshwater 1/2 cup,
- 2 teaspoons of loose organic green tea leave OR 2 green tea bags.
- Heat the water up to boiling and add your leaves in the water. Wait for 4-5 minutes to strain the leaves.
- Let the liquid cool to the room temperature.
- Rinse your face with water and sponge with a soft clean towel.
- Dip a piece of delicate cloth or a cotton pad into the cool liquor and apply gently.
- Even you can apply soaked teabag onto your face or concerned areas.
- Quite a few folks get even more good result simply allowing the reviving liquid to stay on, whereas some folks wash it away by using pleasantly cold water.
Cinnamon and honey face mask
5. Cinnamon and honey face mask:
- This mixture of powerful compounds is absolutely effective for acne remedy.
- It is also an effective solution to fade scars by acne.
- If used as an instantaneous remedy, a good honey and cinnamon facial mask facilitates intense moisturizing and soften the skin,
- It completely cleans out blemishes and dry up the prevailing pimples as well as rejuvenate the lifeless skin.
- Honey and cinnamon create an actual destroyer mix when it arrives at acne.
- Cinnamon has antimicrobial attributes, so it can easily prevent bacteria getting away from the grip.
- Honey is an all-natural antibiotic, strongly ready to remove the little buggers out.
- The formula is simple and effective and it contains ingredients that have proven to be powerful
- 2 tablespoons of honey plus 1 teaspoon of fresh clean cinnamon powder.
- Blend the two compounds together into a sort of sticky paste.
- Wash your facial area using water.
- Wipe with a soft clean towel to make your skin dry.
- Now apply the mask by using your fingers or a brush on your clean face or on the pimples to treat.
- Give it 10-15 minutes to be dried up.
- Rinse away with comfortable warm water.
- You may sprinkle some cool water onto your face that will shut down the facial skin pores.
- For most effective results, put on the mask once or twice a week.
Papaya face packs; the best fruit for face pack
6. Papaya face packs; the best fruit for face pack:
- Papaya is a significant element in a lot of beauty products and solutions on the marketplace today.
- You do not need to go away of your means to obtain its amazing benefits. Just a simple raw papaya is an excellent organic acne remedy.
- Papaya cleans away dead skin cells and excessive lipids from the surface area of the skin, making it soft and smooth.
- Papaya possesses an enzyme called Papain, which lessens inflammation and assists stopping the formation of pus.
- 1 fresh papaya.
- Smash up the slices of the papaya nicely, until finally it has a uniformity that can be readily employed to your skin.
- With papaya, there is no need to add any other ingredient.
- Cleanse your face by using water and dry correctly.
- Now gently apply the papaya face pack on your facial acne/pimple skin.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes, and then gently wipe off with a piece of soft cloth or wash it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- If your skin has a trend of getting free of moisture after cleansing it, use a moisturizing agent suitable for your skin type later on.
Orange Peel Face Mask
7. Orange Peel Face Mask:
- Oranges taste reviving and refreshing to our taste buds. Like that orange peel is a powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants for our skin.
- Acne is triggered by bacteria and excess oil/dead skin cells clogging up skin pores.
- The orange peel has sharp and acidic tone properties for its rich vitamin C and antioxidant contents.
- The vitamin C is notably beneficial because it stimulates the growth of new healthy cells.
- Take 3-4 Orange peels.
- Keep the orange peels in a wide tray.
- Allow the peels dry under the sun for 1-2 days.
- Shuffle them to get rid of the moisture from time to time.
- Dry the peels completely until they become crispy.
- Grind or Pound the peels until they convert into a fine granular powder.
- Store the powder in an airtight container for next use.
- To make a mask take the necessary quantity of orange peel powder and blend it with a little water to make a fine sticky paste.
- Cleanse your face gently with water. Wipe with a soft cotton towel to dry.
- Apply the masking paste onto the face skin with your clean fingertips in a circular motion.
- Let it sit for 20-25 minutes by keeping yourself relaxed.
- Once the time has elapsed thoroughly rinse your face and wipe with a soft dry towel.
- Apply a superior quality moisturizer.
- For a better result do this regularly.
Acne mask of strawberry, lemon and honey
8. Acne mask of strawberry, lemon and honey:
- Strawberries contain a good amount of salicylic acid.
- Salicylic acid is an ingredient that is highly effective at removing dead skin cells inside our skin pores.
- The blockages of skin pores lead to acne breakouts.
- Honey, Lemon, and strawberries make up one of the best effective home remedies for acne.
- It contains the things that are used frequently in the expensive facial scrubs and cleansers.
- Honey is the most efficient natural stuff against the bacteria that cause acne.
- Honey is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent as well.
- Lemon is enriched with vitamin C and anti-oxidants.
- 5 fresh strawberries (washed well).
- 1 tablespoon of superior honey (unprocessed is best).
- A quarter of a lemon.
- Take a bowl, keep the strawberries in it and mash with a fork.
- Be careful that the mix-up is uniform and stable.
- Press your lemon juice into the bowl and mix up them with a whisk while adding the honey.
- Keep observing that the mixture does not get much lumpy and uneven.
- At first, you need to make ready your skin by washing your face with a first rated mild soap or a cleanser.
- Now rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- At this point, all your facial skin pores will be opened and prepared for the mask.
- With the help of your fingers apply the mask onto your face.
- Do not bother about rubbing; just be careful that you applied the mask uniformly all over the facial skin.
- Let the facial mask take rest for 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Wipe with a soft towel to make the skin dry.
- You need to moisturize your skin if it has an affinity to dry out.
- For quick remedy use at least 2 times per week at least for a month.
Utilize a banana peel
9. Utilize a banana peel:
- Bananas are super nutritional fruits,
- Even banana peels are super functional as a home remedy for acne treatment.
- Banana peels have an ingredient called lutein.
- Lutein is a dominant antioxidant that is quite active in reducing inflammation and swelling of acne cells. It also induces new healthy cell growth.
- Consequently, banana peel mask heals the redness, inflammation, puffiness and discomfort triggered by acne.
- 1 fresh banana peel.
- Take a small piece of banana peel.
- Using the small piece of banana peel rub in a circular motion on the affected areas for a few minutes.
- Keep rubbing until the inside of the peel turns brown.
- Take rest for about 30 minutes.
- During this time, your skin will suck in the vitamins and nutrients in the peel.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and wipe out with a soft towel.
- Do this process 2-3 times every day and definitely, you will see a good result.
The above said simple and easy-to-do natural DIY home remedies for acne may or may not completely heal the illness. To get the best result please follow and live a healthy lifestyle. You must consult a physician in case of ineffective curing condition.