- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
Almond Joy Hand and Body Scrub
Will you try this sugar scrub?
This is my mother-in-laws recipe for a hand and bath scrub. After using it will leave your hands and body silky smooth.
It could be used in the kitchen after washing dishes or in the bathrooms.
This is not supposed to be used as a soap just as an exfoliant.
- 1 Cup Chocolate Coffee, Or use regular coffee with 1-2 tsp of cocoa powder
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Coconut Oil, Just enough to mix together
A Winter Update:
My heels and toes get so cracked during the winter. After using this sugar scrub after a few days my feet were back to normal! I will never buy sugar scrubs again. It is cheaper to make it and so easy!
- Mix ingredients all together. Making sure nothing is left dry but nice and moist. If it is too moist add more chocolate and coffee. If it is to dry add more coconut oil.
- Put in desired room. We have ours next to the kitchen sink.