- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair»
- Hairstyles For Women
25+ Most Famous Anime Girls with Short Hair
Anime is Japanese cartoon artistic and design style that creates individuals with common features like large 'doe-like' eyes, bigger heads than normal in proportion to the body and very slender bodies in some cases. Anime motion pictures depict supernatural abilities, violence and some Japanese traditions. These cartoons have hit the entertainment world bringing with them an effect. This anime effect has led to real life people wanting to look like their characters. One of the most common features for the anime is bright colored and wild hair. The hairstyles also help differentiate characters in cases of close resemblance. The 'anime girl' hairstyle has come straight out of this inspiration. Girls are now designing and prepping up their hair using common anime styles as depicted by the famous characters. How do you get your favorite character's look? This takes more than a visit to the salon. Most salons have not even yet mastered the art of anime hairstyles. The home stylists seem to be doing a better job at it with videos going viral on how to be an 'anime girl' by prepping up your hairstyle. There are however salons and hair stylists that are really good at creating these hairstyles. The best take would be to look for one. Home remedies can also end up as big disasters. Something you clearly want to avoid.
Anime girls with short hair are the latest craze. Achieving this look will take more than a simple haircut. You will of course need a good photo of the hairstyle. Instead of going for trial and error methods, here are simple ways of layering, dying, and volumizing your hair while creating lazar like sharp edges that come with the 'anime girl' look.
How to Create Anime's Short Hairstyle
- Get you hair layered. This means playing with color and texture. This is after the correct length has been cut. Use a picture if possible to show the stylist how you want it. Most hair will be at neck length. The layers produce a spiky effect and hair can be whipped differently depending on preference. Using a hair stylist is good for this because you probably will not be able to see the back of your head for details.
- Get crazy with color. The 'anime girl' does not care for teasing or taunting. Color needs to be absolutely wild ranging from green, yellow, blue, red to sharp black. The style in the case of short hair can also vary; hair with lazar like ends can lean on any side and look very good at the same time.
- Use a volumizing hair spray to get a full head. Most anime girls have a head that looks bigger than normal in proportion. Since this is literally unachievable, the amount of hair will create the effect. This illusion produces the effect efficiently.
- You will now need to match up your new crazy hairstyle with good make up. Getting this right will need an amount of time. The makeup will highlight the eyes and lips which are also part of the 'anime girl' stance. The rest will lie on your dressing which is mostly short frill skirts and t-shirt, or classy tops for that final look. You will undoubtedly have hit the spot for the 'short haired anime girl' look.
- Remember to use a photo. do not do it from imagination. This will give proper guide lines on how short to trim you hair and what color to apply to what portion. This is in the case of multicolored hair.
25+ Photos of Anime Girls with Short Hairstyle
- Popular Hairstyles For Asian Girls & Women
See the top 7 most popular hairstyles for Asian women that never go out of fashion as worn by the Korean & Japanese celebrities.
- Anime Guys with Black Hair
Take a look at some of the black hairstyles worn by anime guys.
- Anime Characters Database
Search over 53000 characters using visible traits like hair color, eye color, hair length, age, and gender on Anime Characters Database.