BEAUTY TIPS FOR OILY SKIN
HOW TO GET RID OF OILY SKIN PROBLEM :
Oily skin is most common skin condition found in teenagers during puberty which is mostly due to hormonal imbalance and overactive sebaceous glands. Apart from that there may be many reasons for oily skin.
THE CAUSES OF OILY SKIN :
Oily skin Type attracts dirt or grime and is more susceptible to blackheads and acne. The reason of oily skin is excessive make up, overactive sebaceous glands which produces more moil, stress, heat, hormonal changes, exposure to sunlight and seasonal changes. The reason may also be due to hereditary.
In this type of skin, sebaceous glands produces more sebum that makes skin look shiny or oily.
THE SYMPTOMS OF OILY SKIN :
The symptoms of oily skin type are Acne or pimples, blackheads, Skin patches of spots, whiteheads and dark and oily skin.
THE REMEDIES FOR OILY SKIN :
1. PROPER HYGIENE : Wash your face or body parts often with warm water : wash your body two or thee times but don't do excessive washing and rubbing. Use warm hot water and mild soap and cleanser. The soap should not contain harmful chemicals or cosmetics which are hard on your body.
Proper washing of face removes dirt and excessive oil from your face or body parts and thus making your face smooth and shiny.
2. PROTECTION FROM SUN : Oily skin needs special protection from sun. Use umbrella while going out in the sun. You can use some sunscreen gel that is free from oil.
3. SANDALWOOD POWDER : Sandalwood has been an ingredient in many remedies mentioned in Ayurveda and skin care products since ancient times. Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder and water, then apply this paste on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes and after that wash it off with warm water. Sandalwood has some magical properties and it soothes your skin and helps in removing blemishes from your body and thus makes your body smooth and glowing.
4. LEMON, TURMERIC AND GRAM FLOUR : Make a mixture of Gram flour and Turmeric in equal parts and then add lemon juice in it. Mix this combination well to make paste. Apply it on your face and neck and keep it on for at least 15-20 minutes. After that wash it off with warm water and mild skin cleanser. Turmeric is well-known for its beauty enhancing properties and has been used for beauty purposes for a long time. It has antibacterial properties and besides this it gives skin a natural glow and smoothness. Use this combination as face pack for oily skin type. It also removes blemishes and blackheads from body.
5. OATMEAL : Oatmeal is very beneficial for oily skin as it is a very good oil absorbent which when applied on face makes it free from oils and dirt. You can make a thick paste of oatmeal and water. Apply this paste on your face two times daily keep in on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with the help of a mild soap and cleanser. You can apply this face pack for two times in the morning and in the night before you to sleep.
6. HONEY : Honey is used in many natural skin care products and is a very good skin cleanser. Honey has marvelous beauty enhancing properties. The use of honey is very good for oily skin type and a very good cleanser that removes excess moisture from body. Being antibacterial in nature, Honey helps in getting rid of pimples or acne.
EATING HABITS FOR OILY SKIN
Eating habits can also help in improving your complexion. If you have oily skin type reduce or avoid the amount of food containing fat or oil. Add more and more vegetarian food in your diet. You should avoid snacks and junk foods, Include more and more fruits in your diet.
The food should contain the necessary nutrients and vitamins like vitamin A, Vitamin B-2, Omega-3 fatty acids & Zinc. Taking green and leafy vegetables rich in fibers and yellow and orange fruits ensures intake of necessary nutrients in the human body.
You should take lots of water and exercise regularly. Taking lots of water removes wastes and toxic materials from the body and is also very beneficial for both health and beauty purposes.