- Fashion and Beauty
Tips for spellbinding beauty using baby products
With growing age, it becomes comparatively quite tough to maintain your glowing skin and deal with every skin problem. On the other hand, the skin products used by you, no matter how much high quality of ingredients they pretend to have, definitely affect your skin in adverse ways. The regular use of such products makes your skin addictive to them. Consequently, you need to use them repeatedly to maintain your beautiful skin, but disappointingly, that beauty is just temporary and does not last forever.
If you wish to have some changes and try something different, then try babies' products. I mentioned these products because at the time of their processing, strict measures are taken to ensure that none of the harmful chemicals is added and thus, preventing baby's soft skin. Consequently, if you use these products, they will not damage your skin in any manner and will make you beautiful, indeed.
- If you have rough and dry skin, then you must use baby oil regularly.
- Olive and coconut oils make your skin sticky, but baby oil tends to get easily absorbed in the skin.
- The daily use of baby oil can make your skin soft as well as shimmering and you can also use it as an alternative for make-up remover.
- The regular use of baby oil prevents your hair from getting rough and brings strength and shine to them.
- Moreover, applying baby oil after getting your skin waxed can reduce the after-effects of waxing and make your skin flawless.
- If you do not have time to do waxing, then there is another option. You can shave your hair and apply baby oil on your skin afterwards. This will bring shine to your skin and your unwanted hair will be removed too. You need to make sure that before using baby oil, you have washed your skin thoroughly with water.
- The baby wipes that is used for cleaning babies' skin can be beneficial for you too. Baby wipes contain gentle cleansing ingredients and are thus, good for intense cleaning tasks. That is why they are quite durable. You can use them for removing your makeup.
- During scorching summer, it helps you to clean dirt from your skin and remove harmful germs. They can be used for any skin type and will not give unhealthy results.
- It is recommended that along with your toilet paper, you must also keep baby wipes in your washroom, as a paper alone cannot give you a hygienic clean, you will surely need wipes to get rid of dirt and possible chances of infection.
Ingredients used in making Baby Products
- Purified Mineral Oil
- Non-woven fabrics
- Skin conditioner
- Mild cleansing Agent
- pH Adjuster
- Mild preservative
- Corn Starch
DIAPER RASH CREAM
- Pure lanolin
- Zinc Oxide
- Acid Mantle
- Anti-fungal cream (optional, only for severe diaper rash)
- Purified Water
- Oils such as coconut oil, virgin olive oil or fruit oil
- Castor oil
BABY SHOWER GEL
- Citric acid
- During hot summer, your skin gets sticky and body odor turns bad. There is no doubt that your hair start smelling bad too. To escape from this, use the baby powder on your hair and let it stay there for a while before you go to take a bath. It will completely remove that dirty smell of your hair.
- If your hair is oily and you do not have time for a shampoo, then put a small amount of baby powder in your hair roots. It will absorb the oil and make your hair look appealing.
- Additionally, baby powder can also help you in removing strains from clothes and also you can use it before waxing your skin.
- For many women, baby powder has proved to be a good alternative for talcum powder and deodorant.
Diaper Rash Cream
- Usually wearing diapers causes rashes on baby’s skin that is cured using diaper rash cream. You can also use this cream to prevent your skin from getting dry.
- Also, if your skin gets extremely dry and results in cracks, then apply the diaper rash cream daily on your cracked skin, only after cleaning that area thoroughly with water. It will ease the pain, relieve you from cracks and make your skin soft and smooth.
- The diaper rash cream can also be made at home using beeswax, zinc oxide powder and coconut oil.
- Due to the presence of zinc, the cream can also be used as a sunscreen and for healing chafed skin.
- Please note that there few results in which the cream has proved to be a good and an effective sunscreen, if it does not suit you, go for another cream with high SPF level.
- Baby soap is made using organic ingredients and it is good for your skin if you use it while taking a bath.
- Not only it will make your skin shiny and soft but also you will smell good like a scent of rose.
- Baby’s skin is extremely soft due to which their soap does not have any harmful chemicals as ingredients. Thus, it will not have any side-effects on your skin as well.
- Along with baby soap, you must also try baby shower gel. To wash your face, instead of using regular face wash, use a mixture of baby shower gel and a few drops of baby oil. The daily use of this mixture will show noticeable improvements and your face will start glowing.
All these points are written after self-experimentation, I hope that it will be beneficial for you too.
If your skin is extremely addicted to cosmetics and you wish to use baby products, then you must use it with patience as baby products take time to improve such highly damaged skin. If these products do not suit you, then you can anytime switch to your earlier products, it will never have any after-effects.