- Fashion and Beauty
Get Your Bare Minerals Online (My Absolute Must Haves)
I've been using Bare Minerals for four years now, and I must tell you that it is GREAT! I always recommend it to anyone mentioning looking to try new make-up. You get light to medium coverage with foundations including spf-15 without the heavy weighted down feeling you have from other liquid, cream formulas. With Bare Minerals, less truly is more. I have sensitive skin, and have always had some redness to certain areas of my face. After a while since using their foundation, I started to notice that without any make-up on at all, the redness that was very easy to notice before on my face was pretty much gone. My face just feels fresher, my skin doen't feel so clogged, and the appearance of it has improved nicely. I really love how even using it lightly for everyday use, it does a great job of blending in and evening out your skin tone. Not to mention, you hardly have to use any of it at all to achieve that result, so one container goes a very long way. I first ordered the starter kit after watching an ad on t.v., but had been hearing about it prior to that and figured one day to just get it and try it. I'm so glad I did, and have been using Bare Minerals ever since!
Why You Should Try Bare Minerals
Everyone has their own preference with make-up. Some of us wear hardly any at all, some of us wear tons all the time, some of us are in between using it depending on what we feel, or what the occasion be it everyday application, or special night out application. If you're like me, wearing make-up pretty much everyday, maybe lighter throughout the week and more depending on occasions, Bare Minerals is the perfect match. With this line you will have:
- Lightweight and sheer coverage for a natural look
- Easy blending for various skin tones
- Natural ingredients
- SPF 15
- Quick application
Bare Minerals Starter Kit
As I mentioned earlier, I initially began with the starter kit which includes;
- 1 bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation, size Medium
- 1 Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, size Small
- 1 Warmth All-Over Face Color, size Small
- 1 Flawless Application Face Brush
- 1 bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara
- 1 Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- - 1 How-to DVD to show you how to Swirl, Tap, Buff
It took me a little bit to get used to the whole "mineral/powder" foundation, especially applying it. But their how to video explains it all. Once you get the hang how to apply the foundation effectively, it doen't take much time at all. Not to mention, their brushes are awesome, and with the "swirl, tap, buff" method you can decide whether or not you want sheer light coverage, or more.
My Bare Minerals Must Haves
There are a variety of foundations, blushes, and eyeshadows, etc. to choose from, and I'm sure you'll find your favorites. I happen to love 4 items in particular that I use everyday which are :
- Bare Mineral Matte SPF 15 Foundation- I use 2N in Medium Beige. This is a new formula for oilier skin that I actually just bought and tried a few days ago, and WOW! If you have problems with oily skin areas this is GREAT. I was out for a few hours, and normally a quick mirror check tells me...it's blotting time (hahaha!) but to my surprise, I looked as if I had just applied my foundation with no oily skin in sight. Yaaay! for the Matte version, I absolutely love it.
- Bare Minerals All-Over Face Color- I use this in Warmth. This basically works like a bronzer giving you that warmer tone to add some general color to your face, breaking up that "dull-one-color-" foundation look. I use just a touch of this, in fact, I only buy it maybe once a year, that's how little you really need. You don't want to overdo it with Warmth which would defeat the purpose of using it.
- Bare Minerals Face Color- I use this in Glee. This is my basic blush. The color is great giving you the perfect rosy cheeks, and depending on how much you use, you can have a more dramatic effect with it or simply just tone it down for everyday use.
- Bare Minerals Face Color- I use this in True. This is almost like a lighter, dark peach/light pink version of Glee, except this has got some shimmer. It's great to use on just the apples of your cheeks after you've applied the Glee, or you could use it however you choose to add that little sparkle where you'd like.
There are plenty of shades, colors, etc. to choose from with the Bare Minerals make-up line. Below are more items to try, and maybe add to your favorites!
See more great online deals for ladies: